• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been working on The Project for some time now; inflicting various W.I.P. & finished photos on various & sundry Forums. Now your time has come. To start off, we'll take the Tour of Compo

AND as promised or threatened, if you prefer, a view of the Spooky Woods, Part I:   The Woods in the Distance: A Long & Winding Road:   Some Closeups: I h

While I'm at it... While I had hoped eventually to use the boards for gaming, with or without an opponent, in the interim they do make fine backgrounds for miniature photos & an occasional st

Posted Images

She's coming along nicely, Malefactus!  Glad to see the purple tie in to bring it all together. 

I hope the CAT scan shows everything normal (well, as normal of beings as we are, anyways!).

Thanks, Darkmeer...glad you like her.

The CAT scan was a breeze. I'm seeing if my Cochlear Implant can be resurrected. The Scan is just to see if it is still in place.

Good progress!

Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll be allright.

Thanks, X.  There is no problem just a check on my implant.

The tophat lady is coming along beautifully!

Good luck with the CAT scan!

Thanks, Chris. I'm glad you like her.

No problem with the Scan itself; I haven't any idea what it shows though.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 7

Top hat lady is looking great! ::): And that mushroom is just absurd... But in that delightful way that so many things in your world are absurd and magnificent. ::):

Thanks for the kind reply, canuckotter! The Mushrooms set the mood for my stuff in their own silly way.

I think I'm going to name the Voodoo Girl Spooky Old Alice in honor of George Gobel's wife.

• Like 3

Oh My, that lady in the top hat would catch your attention even on a crowded subway in NYC

during rush hour on No Pants Day...ROFL.

Now that a lady to take to breakfast at tiffany's !!!!

Oh so well done !!

This one is going over the far wall at Ridley's !!!

• Like 3

The voodoo lady is progressing very nicely.

I'm also glad to hear that you're doing well.

Thanks, Wolf. I got a little work don on her before Cap'n John opted for a trip to Bee Cave.

I'll find out the results on St Valentine's day. I'm hoping the implant is still in working order.

Oh My, that lady in the top hat would catch your attention even on a crowded subway in NYC

during rush hour on No Pants Day...ROFL.

Now that a lady to take to breakfast at tiffany's !!!!

Oh so well done !!

This one is going over the far wall at Ridley's !!!

...if not Tiffany's she might like a Knick's game. You could take her most anywhere & freak people out.

Thanks for the upbeat reply, Jay. I hope to have her done later to day or tomorrow at the latest.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 4

TADA! Spooky Old Alice is done or at least as done as she is going to get. I took a bunch of photos as is my wont; AND, being unable to decide which ones to leave out, I'll infict them all on you:
DSCN3667.jpg 

DSCN3676.jpg

DSCN3671.jpg

DSCN3672.jpg

DSCN3673.jpg

DSCN3668.jpg

...with a couple of closeups of The Mushroom:
DSCN3675.jpg

DSCN3674.jpg

...there will eventually be some Show Off photos when I figure out who will be in her entourage. Until then...

• Like 12

Mmmmm, mmmmmm,  Uhhhhhh, wwwwwooooow...

OH shuckums... I am absolutely non-Verbal !!

She is.. Incredibly..look at those colors, all that contrast.

Mal, is beautiful beyond compare and stunning .

This is one of my BIG TIME Mallefactus favorites.

I can just sit here and smile at it.

Its a masterpiece..sigh...

• Like 3

Mmmmm, mmmmmm,  Uhhhhhh, wwwwwooooow...

OH shuckums... I am absolutely non-Verbal !!

She is.. Incredibly..look at those colors, all that contrast.

Mal, is beautiful beyond compare and stunning .

This is one of my BIG TIME Mallefactus favorites.

I can just sit here and smile at it.

Its a masterpiece..sigh...

Thanks once more for ab enthusiastic reply, Jay...it is appreciated.

She took a bit longer than normal, but I was a bit under the weather also. I'm glad you enjoyed her...it makes it worthwhile for me.

• Like 2

She's beautiful!  The use of vibrant colors, as always, is simply stunning.  And let me take time to compliment all the lettering you do on the bases...That script style you use is wonderfully full of character, (just like everything you do!), and adds so much to the total package of the piece, along with the base, mushrooms, and the figure itself!  And I know it's no small feat to write like that on such a small surface, and you do it so well! 

• Like 3