• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Great work on that Shambling Mound!

*** Waiter! How am I supposed to eat this?***

***These vegetables are fighting back!***

...that will teach you, you damned Vegan!

Thanks, Glitter...glad you like him. AND now some Group & Individual Portraits with Mags Herself:

DSCN7105.thumb.JPG.de91170327fa8fc78ae2448bc635c64c.JPGDSCN7106.thumb.JPG.bc3771efb1dcab9388fb0d41effed614.JPGDSCN7116.thumb.JPG.738a9fbcfd4c5bd525f3dca091e0cb20.JPG

Petruchio & The Shrews:
DSCN7120.thumb.JPG.033869fc5cb2cba24d999fd018c4eaad.JPG

Petruchio:

DSCN7097.thumb.JPG.b602362c6418d5e565a63827ba47fba3.JPGDSCN7098.thumb.JPG.2d59f7c6d0735d246fb4e9ec9f6c8065.JPGDSCN7111.thumb.JPG.a1de3d400329d1b87ca21e04311041e7.JPG

The Shrews:

DSCN7119.thumb.JPG.40db45f6cb83ebbdef6b7ac167fd775d.JPGDSCN7122.thumb.JPG.be60191280d98a26f26d77bf22c3f1c0.JPG

Monty The Shambler:

DSCN7113.thumb.JPG.645bc875b456a1b89dd3b4750cbcdff3.JPGDSCN7101.thumb.JPG.d9a36f1e8d48a1544b6e8b0299b05bb1.JPGDSCN7102.thumb.JPG.4731367c236e7445535a7d5a27ad8b1e.JPGDSCN7114.thumb.JPG.841d401bd8c2d6ea46592e81de0a988b.JPG

That wraps it.

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

So cool!

I love seeing them all together.

Thanks, Glitter...glad you like them.

I am happy seeing them done as well. It gives me hope for finishing other things I have had in the works for long stretches of time.

• Like 2

My goodness, I'd completely forgotten about Mags and her minions! It's great to see the gang all finished up! :wub: 

And that dragon... I lived with a couple drag queens for a year, and let me tell you, that dragon's pose is very familiar... :lol: If it were me, I'd be tempted to see if I could figure out some sort of feather boa for that fabulous beast... ::D:

Delightful work as always, mal! And definitely gets me more fired up to get some more paint on those gnollblins of mine, now that I'm starting to be able to sit upright for a while!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, canuckotter said:

My goodness, I'd completely forgotten about Mags and her minions! It's great to see the gang all finished up! :wub: 

And that dragon... I lived with a couple drag queens for a year, and let me tell you, that dragon's pose is very familiar... :lol: If it were me, I'd be tempted to see if I could figure out some sort of feather boa for that fabulous beast... ::D:

Delightful work as always, mal! And definitely gets me more fired up to get some more paint on those gnollblins of mine, now that I'm starting to be able to sit upright for a while!

...now that you mention it. I worked in Visual for awhile at a big department store. There were quite a few very nice folk who marched to a different drummer.

The boa is a wonderful/fabulous idea...you have the gears whirring.

Mags is one of those characters that I feel the need to return to every so often...like an Old Flame. I have a pair of Anthropomorphic characters that would be 

fine additions to the Gang.

Once you get going on the Gnollbins, they will supply the enthusiasm to continue. I am happy I gave you a little push. Thanks for the reply; I love hearing from you.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 5

Thank Goodness that tomorrow is a holiday, and I can unwind.

Al, You just made me catatonic.  How the heck do you manage to come up with so many different ideas, concepts, critters, bases,

and themes.  You SIR are legendary in your scope, vision, and accomplishments.

All I can say now is "HAIL MALAFACTUS"... you really are incredible.

I treasure your works, humor, and vision.

I will take the day away and come back on Friday, and you will blow me out of the water again.

I have come to expect that.

You are magnifico my friend.

Veldig Bra.

Tre Bien.

and

Molto Benne!

Jay

• Like 3

Visiting these threads are my daily routine, your work always brings a smile to my face.

A feathered boa for that dragon could be an awesome addition if you could pull that off.

Either way it is a great sculpt.

WOOF is sending some rations to you to keep up the strength, keep an eye out for the mailman.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Jasonator said:

Thank Goodness that tomorrow is a holiday, and I can unwind.

Al, You just made me catatonic.  How the heck do you manage to come up with so many different ideas, concepts, critters, bases,

and themes.  You SIR are legendary in your scope, vision, and accomplishments.

All I can say now is "HAIL MALAFACTUS"... you really are incredible.

I treasure your works, humor, and vision.

I will take the day away and come back on Friday, and you will blow me out of the water again.

I have come to expect that.

You are magnifico my friend.

Veldig Bra.

Tre Bien.

and

Molto Benne!

Jay

Thanks for YET ANOTHER wildly enthusiastic response. You do wonders for my self esteem. 

All my stuff is the result of an over active imagination, a strong sense of the absurd, AND LOTS of free time....insomnia helps as well.

Have THE happiest of Thanksgivings, Jay. See you on Friday!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Visiting these threads are my daily routine, your work always brings a smile to my face.

A feathered boa for that dragon could be an awesome addition if you could pull that off.

Either way it is a great sculpt.

WOOF is sending some rations to you to keep up the strength, keep an eye out for the mailman.

...sorry I missed your post when I answered Jays. A long, slim cigarette holder would be a nice addition to the boa...maybe long, false eyelashes as well.

I will keep an eye open for the arrival of snacks. Thanks in advance, Glitter. I will let you know when they are here.

2 hours ago, KruleBear said:

Happy Thanksgiving malefactus. You have been producing some awesome work and I am liking the new fairy dragon vignette. It is so very fitting to your world. 

Thanks, KruleBear. HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you as well.

Thus far keeping to the theme hasn't been hard. I may be stuck in a rut, but it is a fun rut.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1