The Last Hurrah Project..Photo Heavy

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome!

Maybe one day a slightly mad scientist had one drink too much and decided to inject some goblin dna in a shroom.

We don't know if the expirement was a succes since we never heard from him again..

...there are things Man was not meant to know...they usually involve Women.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

*** I see a bad moon rising...***

Love it!

Like I mentioned elsewhere the ( now renamed) Night Goblins have always been my favorite Greenskin race.

My favorites were the fanatics and the shamans, the latter indulged themselves on magic mushrooms to enhance their magic.

The side effect was that if they consumed too much they would turn into a magic mushroom themselves.

Always loved that kind of background stories.

These might as well be turned shamans!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

*** I see a bad moon rising...***

Love it!

Like I mentioned elsewhere the ( now renamed) Night Goblins have always been my favorite Greenskin race.

My favorites were the fanatics and the shamans, the latter indulged themselves on magic mushrooms to enhance their magic.

The side effect was that if they consumed too much they would turn into a magic mushroom themselves.

Always loved that kind of background stories.

These might as well be turned shamans!

...that is THE Creedence Clearwater Revival song that always starts playing through my head whenever I am thinking/painting Night Goblins.

I love the delightful lunacy that is intrinsic to the Merry Little Hooligans. Fanatic & Shaman are favorites with me as well, second only to the Squigs & their Handlers.

The Wolf Riders & the chariots were another thing that made Goblins my favorites. I had the makings of an all mounted horde to go along with the Night Goblins.

Like all of G.W's background fluff, I take what I like & leave the rest alone.

• Like 3