The Last Hurrah Project..Photo Heavy

1 hour ago, Rigel said:

I'm excited to see that dwarf with the rifle and goggles! One of your creations? 

He is a Heresy Engineer/Miner. The Little Guy comes with a wonderful assortment of alternative parts. I have had him for quite awhile now, SO I am looking forward to his completion as well.

Thanks for the reply, Rigel.

• Like 4

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The next Dwarf is Heresy's Dwarf Miner/Engineer...he looks like an hunter to me:

DSCN7889.thumb.JPG.b357fd4409eb9d8aeef6ad592a1f811b.JPGDSCN7890.thumb.JPG.873ca23211ac41f90e911041e4d253ee.JPGDSCN7891.thumb.JPG.c76cca5a0a5fe8838ab9dcd5317d412c.JPGDSCN7892.thumb.JPG.f3d69820b5b89f5799dbb9508ccce6a4.JPG

Bwana Bateye the Great Goblin Big Game Hunter was made with some of the extra parts from the Heresy Dwarf Miner/Engineer:
xFsPKFt_dC_RXnfS-oW6sN-b8rYIxHaxLVYDCtUP

Extra parts are a blessing.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome!

And now the Goblins have blackpowder weapons....many a squirrel will worry.

...anyone or anything on either side of a fire armed Goblin is in danger. I think of Goblins as energetic, clever, inventive drug crazed loonies. Black powder & clockwork gizmos are right up their alley.

That aside, I am glad you like them...they seem to have overshadowed the Dwarf. Thanks for the reply, Glitter.

2 hours ago, canuckotter said:

Ooh... Nice. ::): Excellent use of spare parts! It really works for that guy.

Thanks, canuckotter. I am glad you like him/them. Most Heresy miniatures seem to come with a lot of spare parts. I think it is a great idea & a real plus for their creations.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

I think it's time for an hour of listening to ... Pirate Radio

(this guy does it - I am sure!)

..it's the hook. You have a hook where your hand used to be & Folk think your a pirate...that & the occasional "AAAARRRH!".

Thanks for the reply, Dom...I like your new Avatar. I miss radio.

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Hand over that gold or it's Hammer Time!

Another wonderful addition!

Thanks, Glitter. I am Glad you like him.

He & the serious Goblin are part of Mag The Trash Heap's retinue. I did his kilt to match the Gringe Commander's.

• Like 3

On 3/7/2019 at 5:29 PM, malefactus said:

Inspired by a squiggle of hot glue that had been destined to be a root, I added some tendrils/tentacles tp the trio of Mushrooms I was painting:

DSCN7801.thumb.JPG.31409397dd3f28a7e192fc363f789d96.JPGDSCN7802.thumb.JPG.a0a3defa3b5eab8d028646e243a0031c.JPGDSCN7803.thumb.JPG.4347b5de70772e3271e317e28a0026d6.JPG

It's the "getting-carried-away-with-things" syndrome again.

Please continue to get carried away with things!!   in a figurative sense. I don't actually want them to come and carry you away. :lol:

On 3/9/2019 at 7:16 AM, malefactus said:

The latest addition is a trio of fiendish looking Mushrooms:

DSCN7806.thumb.JPG.22439ecc3f11e5e53350f8f5655e5f1e.JPGDSCN7807.thumb.JPG.7cc707dacecd4e25df6524f30a6f27dd.JPGDSCN7808.thumb.JPG.cd97f4dabbeb2f7c72a6db1af32b8d81.JPGDSCN7809.thumb.JPG.a69baa9b800d719d71e245dcf8291f2a.JPGDSCN7810.thumb.JPG.f114cfc4b6da7e3acc59174122808f78.JPG

To how of the Gang in the Box a couple of pics were necessary...don't want to lose the back row:

DSCN7811.thumb.JPG.daa6d044048fcd30c9991bcb1f76314e.JPGDSCN7812.thumb.JPG.a1470894834a21fedbd40a056141966a.JPG

There are seven singles & another trio to do. Of course, these are the biggest & most complicated of The Gang. 

Until whenever.

Oddly they look more like they're infested with some really big earthworms rather than tentacles... Which works too. 

As always, this thread is a joy and an inspiration. 

@malefactus the things you do with spare bits and some greenstuff... :wub::;,;:

On 3/18/2019 at 4:46 PM, Corsair said:

I like him too! Kinda reminds me of my new boss...

Same as the old boss? 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Crowley said:

From way back on page 344... how is it you've got lots of spare zombie hands, but not arms? 

Loving everything as usual! Looking forward to seeing how the pumpkins turn out. 

Thanks, Crowley. I am happy you like the stuff. The Jack O'Lanters are calling out for attention...soon I hope.

The problem with most of the Zombie hands is that their arms are sporting ragged sleeves. Mushrooms rarely wear shirts.

9 hours ago, Crowley said:

Please continue to get carried away with things!!   in a figurative sense. I don't actually want them to come and carry you away. :lol:

Oddly they look more like they're infested with some really big earthworms rather than tentacles... Which works too. 

As always, this thread is a joy and an inspiration. 

@malefactus the things you do with spare bits and some greenstuff... :wub::;,;:

Same as the old boss? 

Thanks again, Crowley. The kind words are appreciated. 

I was trying more for tendrils than tentacles. The symbiotic worms would work as well & may be even creepier.

I am pretty safe from actually getting carried away; re, the Folk in the Austin area seem to revere being nuts.

• Like 7

Wow, how did I get three months behind on your thread and sorry for the excessive “like”  bombing. 

In some ways it is nice to tart a few months behind as I have seen the show off threads and then get to see how it got creatively produced . Love the schroomy troll and the new variant mushrooms. The double heads, arms, tentacles, etc....lovin’ the variety. 

Mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, KruleBear said:

Wow, how did I get three months behind on your thread and sorry for the excessive “like”  bombing. 

In some ways it is nice to tart a few months behind as I have seen the show off threads and then get to see how it got creatively produced . Love the schroomy troll and the new variant mushrooms. The double heads, arms, tentacles, etc....lovin’ the variety. 

Mike

Thanks for the kind reply, Mike. I appreciate all the "likes"; they are great for my morale. There are threads on other fora that I am always late in viewing. Going through a bunch of pages is a treat for me.

I am happy you enjoyed all the latest stuff. There are always seem to be new ideas to explore without straying from the subject. There should be a lot of Goblin & conversion stuff coming up soon.

• Like 4