The Last Hurrah Project..Photo Heavy

1 hour ago, malefactus said:

...I have hopes for the Beasty. It will be good practice & some inspiration/motivation for doing my own Snails.

The Snail, by the way, is a Raccoon Miniature: MIZ&PIG 23. I didn't find it in the catalog, but it might be a pre-release piece.

I got it a while ago, months for certain, maybe longer.

It was a freebie when I bought this bust.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6256c75056cd17a47c515c5165d76894.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

One of the many busts in my collection waiting for paint.

I may have a slight problem with buying cool stuff...

...Really? I never would have guessed.

I just reorganized my Reaper & Dark Sword minis. I dropped doing them by types & just did straight mini number. Despite trying to avoiding duplicates of Oh-So-Cool minis, I still had duplicates of a fair number of minis...no multiples for a change though. As the beneficiary of my oversights, Cap'n John was rather pleased with the buying process. 

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

@malefactus you talked about gears and rivets.

I'm not sure what the exact English term is, but I think one of those steering wheel type valves/gears would look great on the side of his shell?

I was figuring on adding something similar to the clockwork entrance mechanisms I do on some of my urban doors to the hatch on the Snail.

That is pretty much what you suggested. The rivets would be scattered around.

15 hours ago, KruleBear said:

The snail is pretty cool and Peek’s Pikes are really coming along. 

Thanks, KruleBear. I am glad you like the Snail & the Lads.

The rear rank of O'Peek's Pikes are now all painted up

DSCN8095.thumb.JPG.5591d85b253e41795e54f30f1407ffe9.JPGDSCN8096.thumb.JPG.adfd2b05ec35f6005686410aec4708c8.JPG

...the nine Shanty brothers, Rowdy, Raunchy, Rabid, Rancid, Seedy, Weedy, Fast Eddy, Stinker, & Ribald, have their names added to their bases to identify the guilty:

DSCN8097.thumb.JPG.d436a96f9f9361e1ea8c61b57ffdc7a1.JPGDSCN8098.thumb.JPG.4147a679daf4c3dcfde8f8b076d90c46.JPG

Depending on whether or not the Goblin Hero is included, Show Off pics may be appearing soon.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I love these!

They have those wonderful psycho smiles and pointy sticks, I'm sure they will wreak havoc on many a chicken coop.

Thanks, Glitter...glad you like them.

The long sticks & chicken coops brings to mind an essay on stealing chicken that Mark Twain wrote & I enjoyed.

• Like 4