Sign in to follow this  
malefactus

The Last Hurrah Project..Photo Heavy

38 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Why do I think Yhedra's groupies would look like escapees from an Iron Maiden album cover?

...you do have a point there:

Iron_Maiden_(album)_cover.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 10/10/2019 at 8:19 AM, malefactus said:

...it keeps me out of trouble.

With you, our usual goal is to make sure you keep causing trouble. ::P:

As usual, a lot of fun things happening, and inspiration galore. You're a delightfully mad genius and I love that we get to join in on the fun. ^_^

(Sorry for the extended absence... I changed my meds and I've been pretty wiped out for the last while.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, canuckotter said:

As usual, a lot of fun things happening, and inspiration galore. You're a delightfully mad genius and I love that we get to join in on the fun. ^_^

(Sorry for the extended absence... I changed my meds and I've been pretty wiped out for the last while.)

It is WONDERFUL hearing from you, canuckotter. I am delighted that you enjoy my madness, AND are having fun with the things I come up with.

Thanks for all the "likes"; re, the morale boost is appreciated.

I can relate with the change of meds. After years going prescription free, I have had some heavy dosing myself. I am starting to get the wind back in my sails again.

I hope you start feeling better & stop by more often...I miss you when you are away.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, canuckotter said:

Glad you are back!

6 minutes ago, malefactus said:

It is WONDERFUL hearing from you, canuckotter. I am delighted that you enjoy my madness, AND are having fun with the things I come up with.

Thanks for all the "likes"; re, the morale boost is appreciated.

I can relate with the change of meds. After years going prescription free, I have had some heavy dosing myself. I am starting to get the wind back in my sails again.

I hope you start feeling better & stop by more often...I miss you when you are away.

And you get back to work on those mushrooms! [cracks whip, then runs from the charging goblins]

• Haha 5

On 12/11/2019 at 3:20 AM, canuckotter said:

Hi Otter!

Glad to see you visit again.

Al,

Visiting your threads is one of my daily routines.

Every time I see a new addition it makes me smile, your creativity is an inspiration!

• Like 4

Today some of the Goblin related stuff got some attention, AND a couple of Faces were started:

DSCN8904.thumb.JPG.cf3bef2ab4868037c8b2e681d5ea247e.JPG

The Goblin, Witch,  Troll, & Associates:

DSCN8905.thumb.JPG.ce8b11862432da551c8fab69ef688df0.JPG

AND the Faces:

DSCN8903.thumb.JPG.14f0127f57936a796a24ad04f1a1f3d4.JPG

Not a total waste.

• Like 8

Normally a base enhances the look of a mini, with your work, the mini enhances the look of the base.

It's awesome!

All of them are little diorama/vignettes instead of a single mini, one can think of several stories when looking at them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Normally a base enhances the look of a mini, with your work, the mini enhances the look of the base.

It's awesome!

All of them are little diorama/vignettes instead of a single mini, one can think of several stories when looking at them.

Thanks, Glitter. I am happy you like them.

Sometimes it is the miniature that commands the stage, & sometimes it is the stage that dominates the scene. The best is when the work together to weave their tale(s).

The second Beasty Fellow wrapped up late last night:

DSCN8908.thumb.JPG.f0b2b6daf5955be22283650a13906e7a.JPG

The two of them:

DSCN8910.thumb.JPG.cd3f28980e07712144761175ad1dfe1a.JPG

They seem to work nicely together. I have about enough to start the Faces on the Wall piece.

• Like 6

Two more Faces have joined the waiting-on-the wall Gang:

DSCN8911.thumb.JPG.f1bb3d9c4a9bdb84d559265e5284d39a.JPGDSCN8912.thumb.JPG.cda72724ffc9413e6d9fd531a58f1a00.JPGDSCN8913.thumb.JPG.56742cbc0144786d2dc9bed4b2ef074f.JPG

I took out two of the shadow boxes I have had in The Vault for some time. This may actually turn out as a finished thingy.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Glitterwolf said:

It's fun seeing those develop!

...it's fun having it develop as well.

Thanks for the reply, Glitter.

• Like 2