Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
malefactus

The Last Hurrah Project..Photo Heavy

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Why do I think Yhedra's groupies would look like escapees from an Iron Maiden album cover?

 

...you do have a point there:

Iron_Maiden_(album)_cover.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 8:19 AM, malefactus said:

 

...it keeps me out of trouble.

With you, our usual goal is to make sure you keep causing trouble. ::P:

 

As usual, a lot of fun things happening, and inspiration galore. You're a delightfully mad genius and I love that we get to join in on the fun. ^_^

 

(Sorry for the extended absence... I changed my meds and I've been pretty wiped out for the last while.)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, canuckotter said:

With you, our usual goal is to make sure you keep causing trouble. ::P:

 

As usual, a lot of fun things happening, and inspiration galore. You're a delightfully mad genius and I love that we get to join in on the fun. ^_^

 

(Sorry for the extended absence... I changed my meds and I've been pretty wiped out for the last while.)

 

It is WONDERFUL hearing from you, canuckotter. I am delighted that you enjoy my madness, AND are having fun with the things I come up with.

Thanks for all the "likes"; re, the morale boost is appreciated.

I can relate with the change of meds. After years going prescription free, I have had some heavy dosing myself. I am starting to get the wind back in my sails again.

I hope you start feeling better & stop by more often...I miss you when you are away.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, canuckotter said:

With you, our usual goal is to make sure you keep causing trouble. ::P:

 

As usual, a lot of fun things happening, and inspiration galore. You're a delightfully mad genius and I love that we get to join in on the fun. ^_^

 

(Sorry for the extended absence... I changed my meds and I've been pretty wiped out for the last while.)

Glad you are back!

6 minutes ago, malefactus said:

 

It is WONDERFUL hearing from you, canuckotter. I am delighted that you enjoy my madness, AND are having fun with the things I come up with.

Thanks for all the "likes"; re, the morale boost is appreciated.

I can relate with the change of meds. After years going prescription free, I have had some heavy dosing myself. I am starting to get the wind back in my sails again.

I hope you start feeling better & stop by more often...I miss you when you are away.

And you get back to work on those mushrooms! [cracks whip, then runs from the charging goblins]

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2019 at 3:20 AM, canuckotter said:

With you, our usual goal is to make sure you keep causing trouble. ::P:

 

As usual, a lot of fun things happening, and inspiration galore. You're a delightfully mad genius and I love that we get to join in on the fun. ^_^

 

(Sorry for the extended absence... I changed my meds and I've been pretty wiped out for the last while.)

 

Hi Otter!

Glad to see you visit again.

 

Al,

Visiting your threads is one of my daily routines.

Every time I see a new addition it makes me smile, your creativity is an inspiration!

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today some of the Goblin related stuff got some attention, AND a couple of Faces were started:

DSCN8904.thumb.JPG.cf3bef2ab4868037c8b2e681d5ea247e.JPG

 

The Goblin, Witch,  Troll, & Associates:

DSCN8905.thumb.JPG.ce8b11862432da551c8fab69ef688df0.JPG

 

AND the Faces:

DSCN8903.thumb.JPG.14f0127f57936a796a24ad04f1a1f3d4.JPG

 

Not a total waste.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Normally a base enhances the look of a mini, with your work, the mini enhances the look of the base.

It's awesome!

All of them are little diorama/vignettes instead of a single mini, one can think of several stories when looking at them.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Normally a base enhances the look of a mini, with your work, the mini enhances the look of the base.

It's awesome!

All of them are little diorama/vignettes instead of a single mini, one can think of several stories when looking at them.

 

 

Thanks, Glitter. I am happy you like them.

Sometimes it is the miniature that commands the stage, & sometimes it is the stage that dominates the scene. The best is when the work together to weave their tale(s).

 

The second Beasty Fellow wrapped up late last night:

DSCN8908.thumb.JPG.f0b2b6daf5955be22283650a13906e7a.JPG

 

The two of them:

DSCN8910.thumb.JPG.cd3f28980e07712144761175ad1dfe1a.JPG

 

They seem to work nicely together. I have about enough to start the Faces on the Wall piece.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two more Faces have joined the waiting-on-the wall Gang:

DSCN8911.thumb.JPG.f1bb3d9c4a9bdb84d559265e5284d39a.JPGDSCN8912.thumb.JPG.cda72724ffc9413e6d9fd531a58f1a00.JPGDSCN8913.thumb.JPG.56742cbc0144786d2dc9bed4b2ef074f.JPG

 

I took out two of the shadow boxes I have had in The Vault for some time. This may actually turn out as a finished thingy.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Glitterwolf said:

It's fun seeing those develop!

 

...it's fun having it develop as well.

Thanks for the reply, Glitter.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...