Sign in to follow this  
malefactus

The Last Hurrah Project..Photo Heavy

I am always impressed with your use of bright vibrant colours.  Whenever I try to use them on a miniature it always comes off tacky.  Your efforts always seem to flow. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, snitchythedog said:

I am always impressed with your use of bright vibrant colours.  Whenever I try to use them on a miniature it always comes off tacky.  Your efforts always seem to flow. 

Thanks for the reply, snitchythedog. I am delighted you like my colors; it is always good to know I haven't pushed it too far...there is a danger of burning out retinas if I do.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Another superb piece!

Thanks, Glitter. I am happy you like it!

• Like 2

Breaking traditions I posted the Wandering-Now-Dancing Mushrooms in the Show Off section without posting them here.

You cane see them here:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/90328-the-dancing-mushrooms-of-the-spooky-woods/

DSCN9224.thumb.JPG.f599203e6c29d6a8c934bab91fb6f795.JPG

...I am trying for more "likes" than normal.

• Like 6

As always, a visit to this thread pays off with delight and inspiration! The tree fellows are wonderful, and I now have every intention of making a few for myself. ::): The mushroom troll is extraordinary and fantastic! And the various mushrooms are, as always, a distinct pleasure. ^_^ I also quite enjoy the variety of odd faces you've been creating!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, canuckotter said:

As always, a visit to this thread pays off with delight and inspiration! The tree fellows are wonderful, and I now have every intention of making a few for myself. ::): The mushroom troll is extraordinary and fantastic! And the various mushrooms are, as always, a distinct pleasure. ^_^ I also quite enjoy the variety of odd faces you've been creating!

Thanks for the kind reply, canuckotter! I am always look forward to your visits. I am happy you enjoyed the stuff.

Do give the Tree Fellow a try. They are fun to make & paint; a good exercise for the imagination..

• Like 2

The Goblin Bandit Chief aka The Mushroom King's base is nearing completion:

DSCN9234.thumb.JPG.65e0d524b05dccebacd2fadb7b80d58e.JPGDSCN9235.thumb.JPG.b870a45950affc9e17474240f093eec6.JPGDSCN9236.thumb.JPG.76191764dd9ec12bef3e8ac5f6179e4d.JPG

The Chief is next...possibly.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 3