I hope you have a long driveway!   The line up is gong to be long very shortly.

I may not be able to drive to your place, but anytime you want to make some room let me know and I will send you a self addressed and paid for box to load up and ship north!

(but don't tell anyone else otherwise your local mail person may need a bigger truck!)

I will keep you in mind. I have sent stuff to a fair number of Forum Folk all over the World...despite the postal angst, I love sending packages.

Yes Please!

George

I'll keep you in mind, George. It would be cool to load up a van & drive to the Reaper Shindig to hand out packages.

I've been tempted to sign up for the exchange thing, but it seems rather complicated, I don't like working to other people's specifications, AND I don't want anything in return.

Catching up some on the thread. I love these figures! So vibrant, so weird, so colorful and distinctive.

Amazing Gracie is terrific (although I keep thinking she should be a Kobold, not a Goblin -- obscure programming joke). The pigs are very cute. You succeeded in making the druidess look soulful. They look wonderful massed together.

Thanks, Pingo. I'm delighted you are still enjoying the project. 

The Druidess reminds me alternately of Julia Child & Eleanor Roosevelt...two favorite people with moi. This sets up a naming conflict.

• Like 5
  • Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been working on The Project for some time now; inflicting various W.I.P. & finished photos on various & sundry Forums. Now your time has come. To start off, we'll take the Tour of Compo

AND as promised or threatened, if you prefer, a view of the Spooky Woods, Part I:   The Woods in the Distance: A Long & Winding Road:   Some Closeups: I h

While I'm at it... While I had hoped eventually to use the boards for gaming, with or without an opponent, in the interim they do make fine backgrounds for miniature photos & an occasional st

Posted Images

I'll keep you in mind, George. It would be cool to load up a van & drive to the Reaper Shindig to hand out packages.

I've been tempted to sign up for the exchange thing, but it seems rather complicated, I don't like working to other people's specifications, AND I don't want anything in return.

Which is reminding me, I still need to finish up a couple malshrooms so I can send one to you to join the menagerie... ::P: 

• Like 3

Which is reminding me, I still need to finish up a couple malshrooms so I can send one to you to join the menagerie... ::P:

We could do an exchange for breeding purposes. Who knows what strange Fungi would come of such a mating? I was tempted to say "The Shadow does".

• Like 3

The druidess is awesome ( again)  I love the little rat.

It's things like that ( the rat, the frog, the snail, the mushrooms) what makes this Goblin tribe so wonderful and unique.

The Militia Captain looks like he could be bribed!

• Like 2

It's things like that ( the rat, the frog, the snail, the mushrooms) what makes this Goblin tribe so wonderful and unique.

Thanks, Xherman! I wish I could take credit for adding the little extras like the snail, but they were included with the miniatures,,,one of the reasons I'm so fond of the range.

Trustworthy & honest are rarely qualities ascribed to Goblins. They are universally disreputable types...in a charming sort of way.

• Like 2

Thanks, Xherman! I wish I could take credit for adding the little extras like the snail, but they were included with the miniatures,,,one of the reasons I'm so fond of the range.

Trustworthy & honest are rarely qualities ascribed to Goblins. They are universally disreputable types...in a charming sort of way.

Well,  you're doing them justice!

It's a great world that's developing there.

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 3

I'm glad you like them..I've become fond of the Little Rogues myself.

My Fantasy Place has been developing all by itself or so it seems. I feel like I'm on a journey of discovery with each new addition. There are pluses to not planning things out...I wonder what's coming next.

• Like 2

I'm glad you like them..I've become fond of the Little Rogues myself.

My Fantasy Place has been developing all by itself or so it seems. I feel like I'm on a journey of discovery with each new addition. There are pluses to not planning things out...I wonder what's coming next.

I'm sure something will surprise you!

Catching up some on the thread. I love these figures! So vibrant, so weird, so colorful and distinctive.

Amazing Gracie is terrific (although I keep thinking she should be a Kobold, not a Goblin -- obscure programming joke). The pigs are very cute. You succeeded in making the druidess look soulful. They look wonderful massed together.

Thanks, Pingo. I'm delighted you are still enjoying the project. 

The Druidess reminds me alternately of Julia Child & Eleanor Roosevelt...two favorite people with moi. This sets up a naming conflict.

Ah, those are two of my favorite people too!

We have a set of "Mastering The Art of French Cooking" signed by Julia. Nothing signed by Eleanor, alas ...

• Like 1

We have a set of "Mastering The Art of French Cooking" signed by Julia. Nothing signed by Eleanor, alas ...

My friend, Dave, corresponded with Julia Child when he was in chef's school on the Hudson. He invited her to attend our Boot Camp Company graduation, AND she came. I got to meet her...she was one of the two or three people I've had the pleasure of meeting that somehow seemed more alive than the folks surrounding her.

Mrs. Roosevelt is The Great American Hero in my estimate.

• Like 3

My friend, Dave, corresponded with Julia Child when he was in chef's school on the Hudson. He invited her to attend our Boot Camp Company graduation, AND she came. I got to meet her...she was one of the two or three people I've had the pleasure of meeting that somehow seemed more alive than the folks surrounding her.

Mrs. Roosevelt is The Great American Hero in my estimate.

Mrs. Child lived a few doors down from my grandfather in Cambridge.

• Like 1

I like the druidess; she looks almost sad, though. Perhaps she has had visions of the future?

Thank, Wolf. I like the way she turned out; I'm delighted you do too.

She looks like she raises Basset Hounds. 

Mrs. Child lived a few doors down from my grandfather in Cambridge.

It would be WONDERFUL to think that she asked him over for a meal every now & then.

• Like 3

It seems like every time I hop on here you've created more brilliance!  I would be saddened by how slow I am by comparison, but I choose to be delighted and entertained by your work instead  :=)

I, in turn, am delighted that you are getting enjoyment from my stuff...a laugh or two would be a bonus for moi. Thanks for letting me know.

Actually I'm on a roll of late. If it seems like I have a higher output than you, it's mostly because I have a lot more time that I can devote to the craft than you do at this stage in your life. Fear not the free time will come; all you have to do is maintain an interest in paining the Little Folk et al.

While we were chatting I took a few photos of today's stuff. The Shield, the Ranger & the fabrication/priming of The Flowers behind the minis:

DSCN1591.JPG

DSCN1592.JPG

DSCN1594.JPG

...dedicated to Pippin.

• Like 7