• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My second wave arrived. I only added the high priests and a t-shirt, so my boxes were mostly the collectors minis. They are really nice, and I may have to paint them up for other games.  My only complaint is that the t-shirt is a boring white. I didn't expect it to be an exact match to the picture, but would have preferred any non-white color. 

• Like 1

Two. We received the base game in Wave One, and will receive the rest in Wave Two.

Still waiting!

EDIT: Woo! Got it. Will open in a week. :lol:

Edited by ced1106
  • Like 1

We played Saturday with four players (Crawling Chaos, Sleeper, Opener, and Wind Walker). I won with Sleeper and love the faction! The guy playing Wind Walker has a history of not being a big fan of the game (prefers randomization to heavy strategy), but enjoyed himself with his play-through. The owner of the game played Opener and did okay, but the Crawling Chaos player had never played before and impacted a number of things oddly for everyone since he kind of ignored the suggestions and winged it. Overall, tons of fun!

• Like 2

I got a tracking email that my Wave 2 was supposed to deliver December 30 but the package did not arrive and now the tracking number shows only "information unavailable".

That's a drag.  My stuff showed up at my door before a tracking number was even sent to me - mind you, I'm in Canada.

The Egg

I was able to get another game in today. This is the second timeI havr played Sleeper in a week and the second time that I have won...this time by only one point! It was a crazy close game in which Cthulhu got to 29 points in the second to last round while controlling six gates, then stayed there after losing all the gates and most of their forces. Great three player game tonight!

Sleeper: 32

Crawling Chaos: 31

Cthulhu: 29

• Like 1

Behold!

I'm really sick at the moment so I pretty much just managed to get stuff out of boxes before having to lie down again.

My daughter helped make it a bit more fun by sorting and placing all the bonus minis on their stands while I watched :P

Xnq9Lrr.jpg

Guessing I'm pretty late in the queue. According to the Petersens Norway/Switzerland was last due to not being EU, and I'm pretty far north in Norway.

So after this week is out I imagine you can consider Europe done.

Oh and the stuff I looked at looks absolutely amazing. I didn't find my HPL first player marker which is a bummer, but it might just have hidden somewhere as I got 4 separate big boxes.

• Like 3
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      I know there are a few folks that do Bolt Action and similar 28mm wargaming (@buglips), so I thought I'd bounce this out there.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tftb/world-war-ii-soviet-railroad?ref=discovery_recommendations

Story
      Railroads are an important means to transport troops, equipment, ammunition and all other kinds of supply to the front. Especially in a country as vast as the Soviet Union with it's endless steppes, only few reliable roads and no major rivers running in the direction of the German advance during Operation Barbarossa in World War II. 
      With this set of detailed buildings and rolling stock in 1/56 scale for 28mm figures you get the opportunity to recreate the crucial fighting around the Soviet railroad system.
      The kits focus on the major pieces of rolling stock available to the Soviet defenders: box cars, gondola cars and flat cars. And the mighty ALCo RSD-1 Diesel Engine which was made available under the US Lend-Lease Act.
      Also included is a typical rural train station with optional additional platforms for all who want to depict a Soviet - or captured German - supply depot, where heavy equipment like tanks and guns are being unloaded.
      And for all of you looking for an armored train - don't worry! We have you covered.
        Talking about railroad tracks:
      We did not see the need to reinvent the wheel, so all kits are designed to be used with
      4Ground Railroad Tracks (available as add-ons to the Kickstarter) or O Gauge Model Railroad Tracks The kits include optional parts enabling you to choose your favorite system while assembling. Going this route has allowed us to concentrate on designing and producing the rolling stock only, which has the advantage of an earlier fulfillment date for the Kickstarter.
      All models are highly detailed on the outside and inside. The interiors are easily accessible, as roofs are removable. In addition, all doors are moveable, which means you can open or close them during gameplay.

• By Ganryu Kojiro
      A Viking Girl sculpted by Bobby Jackson. She was a lot of fun to paint since she had a lot of canvas for freehand work. She is also my first serious effort at NMM, so that's a well I plan to return to.

I came to paint her when I asked my friends which model needed to get some love next. I presented a wizard, a ranger, and an armored lady fighter. One chimes in that she'd like to see the fighter (she being a practitioner of HEMA). Her boyfriend mentions something about boob armor. I said, no, she's got pretty normal armor. You want to see something egregious? THIS is egregious. My HEMA friend immediately says, "I'd like to change my vote." So here we are.

Here's the WIP thread for her. Here's my next piece.

• By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vaspider/symbols-of-faith-and-pride

This has sod all to do with miniatures, but I would be surprised if there were not people who might want one of these pins, for literally any reason at all.
      I'll let the campaign speak for itself, as I usually do; it is pins. There are, as the title implies, representations for most of the common faiths, in a literal rainbow of ... well, Pride rainbows. 
    • By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dogmight/kickstarter-exclusive-fire-dragon-valhalla-screen

"You take your game seriously. Now it's time for a serious screen.
      In October of 2018, Dog Might released the first fully sculpted GM Screen, the Valhalla Screen. Since then, we have released over 30 more designs, including officially licensed screens for: Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, and Vampire: The Masquerade. We have also designed screens for you favorite shows, such as Relics and Rarities and the Critical Role stream of Undeadwood. Over the last year and a half, our Valhalla Screens have proven to be our most sought after product. "

... Would it surprise anybody here to know I want one? 
      If I can't have one, at least I can spread the word. ;p
    • By Sylverthorne
      So.. I fell over this. It's... well, go look for yourselves; 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/159974695/badbandana-6-pizza-dragons 

... pizza and dragons. Where have I seen this notion before..? I can't quite... >.>  
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)