Buckyball's kickstarter vampire workshop

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn nice quality especially for the rate you are knocking them out.

Oh hey thanks KruleBear. I am trying to strike a balance between quality and quantity. Some figures need more work and attention to detail than others of course. Perhaps when I get some better light I will take a picture of all the figures I have completed so far in a single frame.

I am simply amazed at the work and time. Wish I had that skill :) hopefully by the time I'm done painting mine (I'm a newbie to it all) I hope to be half as good.

Great work Bucky, great work.

Hey thanks lithior. In my miniature gaming circle I am considered an average speed painter, because we have to kick out dozens and dozens of figures to keep up the arms race. In my RPG circle I am considered pretty fast, but average quality.

July Week1 was pretty weak. I just got 4 lizardmen

post-7580-0-54066500-1373392232_thumb.jpg

I had planned to paint the dragonman adventurer and the snakeman with these, but when I went with the green it didn't work with those figures. The lighting was pretty bad when I took this picture. So I will try to get a better picture later on. I also need to turn the big guy to show off the red on his back plates.

• Like 13

July Week1 was pretty weak. I just got 4 lizardmen

attachicon.gifweak1.jpg

I had planned to paint the dragonman adventurer and the snakeman with these, but when I went with the green it didn't work with those figures. The lighting was pretty bad when I took this picture. So I will try to get a better picture later on. I also need to turn the big guy to show off the red on his back plates.

Wow those look Great! I really like the stone tips of the spears.

Here are those figures for Vampire Weekend 3

attachicon.gifvillagers.jpg

so let me know what you think

v1.jpg

v3.jpg

v4.jpg

58c09798-de27-4638-893a-acfb74130854.jpg

Love those Village Miniatures!

Great job with those miniatures! I can't wait to get started on mine.

• Like 5