Buckyball's kickstarter vampire workshop

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Progress so far on this week's mini's

post-7580-0-39367700-1379705957_thumb.jpg

I have found that I need some more pirate looking figures for my pathfinder game. So I am painting more figures that have that sort of look. It is a good thing the Vampire deal came with several of these figures.

buckyball

• Like 5

Whoa, you really are improving fast! I love these pirates you've done. Truly the Chronocope and Pathfinder figures are my favourite Reaper figures. There are some more Pirate Babes that Patrick sculpted that would go great with this group. You'd have to buy them in metal though. But I think they'd be worth it.

• Like 1

Whoa, you really are improving fast!

Buckyball, you are getting better and better with each figure you paint.

Thanks for the encouragement. I do think I am trying harder than when I first started on my reaper bones. Back then I was was mass painting the simpler stuff like rats and skeletons. During the month of October I plan to focus on monsters from the set. This will allow me to push out of my comfort zone on color schemes.

• Like 1

Dang !

Are you really a member of the Borg, and hundreds of minds are helping you paint ???

Your output is prodigious !

Nice Work !

Hundreds of minds wouldn't be any help at all. With just one, I seem to have a hard time choosing a color scheme. The way to defeat the Borg collective, is to give them a fantasy miniature to paint. Then after they succumb to painter's paralysis they are helpless.

• Like 7

Dang !

Are you really a member of the Borg, and hundreds of minds are helping you paint ???

Your output is prodigious !

Nice Work !

Hundreds of minds wouldn't be any help at all. With just one, I seem to have a hard time choosing a color scheme. The way to defeat the Borg collective, is to give them a fantasy miniature to paint. Then after they succumb to painter's paralysis they are helpless.

LOL!

No, no don't put her on the shelf! Paint her up and put her in the Beauty Pageant!

Well that was my original idea. I had chose the colors based on the recent winner of the Miss America pagent. But I am really hating the yellow dress. How did she win dressed as a banana? I am not knocking Miss America I just don't think I am doing the figure justice.

post-7580-0-16381700-1380852325_thumb.jpg

buckyball