Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

3 booths completed...(RPG) tabletop game board...

post-11942-0-58332500-1370714054_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-85565700-1370713983_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-84533400-1370713935_thumb.jpg

Posted here are the (1st three) completed booths for my farmers market & renaissance fair tabletop (RPG) game board. Complete with all signs, standards & added details...Posted are;

1. Puppet show booth...

2. Weapons Shoppe booth...

3. Scribe booth...

• Like 8

They're charming. I hope you and your players have a lot of fun with these.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By catdancer
      Renaissance Fair Overview...For those who requested seeing the full overview of this project. I have taken a couple of photos so you can get an idea of the full overview look of this project as it now stands...Not shown are...Scribe booth, the livestock pens, the fair sign posts, the 3 roads with signs leading off to the ...privy, gypsy camp and the livestock pens...also not shown are the 2 pieces yet to be done...(Eve's Garden & Privy).

Paul (Catdancer)
    • By catdancer
      RENAISSANCE FAIR...This is the 12th attraction piece to/of my Renaissance Fair project.

DATA...This is the livestock pens...scratch built on ceiling tile...size (10" x 11").

Hope that you like this little setting.

Paul (Catdancer)
    • By catdancer
      RENAISSANCE FAIR...(SCRIBE BOOTH)...

DATA...This is the 11th open air booth in my Renaissance Fair project. It is a medium size booth for the scribe/letter writer...scratch built on ceiling tile...size (4.5"x4.5").
      Shown from concept art draft drawing to complete finish...built on a (slant T) frame construction...the Reaper figure is just to show the scale of the finished piece.

As always; I hope that you like this little piece of fantasy terrain.

Paul (Catdancer)
    • By catdancer
      RENAISSANCE FAIR (2 SMALL BOOTHS)...This is the (8th & 9th) open air booth in my Renaissance Fair project.

DATA...These (2) are a small (Exotic Birds Booth) and a (Rugs & Fabrics Booth)...both are scratch built on ceiling tile using the (Type 1 Booth) sketch with some modifications...the size of each is about (3" x 3.5")...again shown from concept drawing idea to complete finish.

Hope that you like these two little pieces.

Paul (Catdancer)
    • By catdancer
      This is booth (#15) for my farmers market & renaissance fair tabletop (RPG) game board. What is unique about this booth is that except for the scale lumber used for the table & signs...everything in/on this booth is paper product...selected, scaled & cut to the size needed.

15. Leather Armor & Ladies Intimates table/booth...
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)