June 10 Update

Gremdel

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing rumors of an oops in China regarding Kaladrax?

could anyone tell me just how large of a Skeletal Dragon I have coming my way?

Fekking huge. From what we understand from ReaperCon, they got the width confused with the height and the finished product was substantially larger than expected. There's a few scale pictures around the forums, but someone guesstimated ~27% larger than expected and that seems about right to me. It weighs 1.25 kg, or in the NZ metric system 1 and a quarter blocks of cheese!

You know the largest size your game system of choice supports? Got that pictured?

It's two steps above that.

Buglips posted this link earlier in the thread, and it's still the best one to actually see the scale you're looking at:

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48842-bones-display-at-reapercon/?p=705458

Edited by Laoke
  • Like 2

When you get your Kaladrax, look at the skulls in the base. They were meant to be human-sized but they got enlarged proportionately with the rest of the model so now they're giant skulls. That'll give you a rough idea of how much bigger he turned out than was planned.

I'd wire it up with motors to animate it, but the cat would never come out from under the bed again.

Kaladrax, I yield to thee! You may have first chance at the treats, first choice of all the catnip mousies, and yea - even full use of the litterbox. For I shall cower here, and poop where it's safe.

• Like 4

I most likely shouldn't mention it because I don't have a link to it, but I saw a picture of Kaladrax that had the skull of the original metal version sitting on top of his head. The difference between the two really put it in perspective for me.

I most likely shouldn't mention it because I don't have a link to it, but I saw a picture of Kaladrax that had the skull of the original metal version sitting on top of his head. The difference between the two really put it in perspective for me.

post-2277-0-11096100-1366535896_thumb.jp

• Like 8