• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ub3r_n3rd

• buglips*the*goblin

• Last Knight

• ShadowRaven

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news, Matrissa T Enchantress has not been seen since her last ill-advised post to a thread on the Reaper* Forums. An Aperture Science spokesman, when asked for comment, said, "Heh, heh, heh."

* "Reaper Miniatures" is a notorious addiction enabler that continues to survive because of those pesky constitutional protections that we all hate so much.

• Like 2

My youngest has been watching first season episodes of Fraggle Rock in the next room while I do art. I always loved that show, but every time I watch (or listen) I am blown away by how good it was.

There's been the dealing-with-death episode, the stealing-the-moon episode, the vital water episode, and the heartrending Cantus the Minstrel episode.

This last one guest stars Jim Henson himself as Cantus, the wise mystic musician who plays the heartbreakingly beautiful pipe. The Jim Henson episodes of Fraggle Rock were always extra-special, and of all of them I loved the minstrels episodes the best.

After Jim Henson died so tragically I bawled like a baby. For years I wasn't able to watch the minstrel episodes without crying my eyes out.

Well, I just found out that I'm down to silent tears flowing, but I can actually concentrate and enjoy the show at the same time.

In many respects I am a sap.

So now youngest is watching Season Two and we just got to the second Cantus the Minstrel episode, the one where Mokey wants to be a minstrel.

The Cantus the Minstrel episodes have some of the best songs ever recorded on Fraggle Rock. This episode includes the rollicking "Music Makes Us Real" and the heartrending "Seek Your Heart," both sung by Jim Henson (and crew).

We've sung them both at key moments.

When you long for the height of the mountains,

When you long for the blue,

Keep your heart where it's deep and it's down again

Lose your heart til it's new.

Seek your heart on the high blue skyway.

Keep your heart and it's bound.

Steep your heart in the deep of the earth again.

Lose your heart and it's found.

Once I thought I could fly like an eagle can.

Once I thought I was brave.

Now I wait til my heart starts to beat again

Deep in the heart of the cave.

Seek your heart on the high blue skyway.

Keep your heart and it's bound.

Steep your heart in the deep of the earth again.

• Like 4

This is driving me crazy (...erm, crazier). I'm trying to find where someone, ANYONE has said which MS paints are used to mix up all of the other Reaper MSPs, since I'd like to get them all for mad science purposes. I know the Clears are in there, but I'm not sure beyond those (I think Palomino Gold was one too).

I found them before, but my forum search-fu is not working for me today. Any help would be appreciated! :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

This is driving me crazy (...erm, crazier). I'm trying to find where someone, ANYONE has said which MS paints are used to mix up all of the other Reaper MSPs, since I'd like to get them all for mad science purposes. I know the Clears are in there, but I'm not sure beyond those (I think Palomino Gold was one too).

I found them before, but my forum search-fu is not working for me today. Any help would be appreciated! :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Don't remember where I first ran across the list, but it's in this post: http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/41553-ms-clear-cyan/?p=584850

• Like 4

all the clears, +clear veridian which they no longer sell, palomino gold.....gee I can't remember any more ~licks paintbrush~ there, that should get you the answer you seek

Don't remember where I first ran across the list, but it's in this post: http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/41553-ms-clear-cyan/?p=584850

Ahahahaha, it worked!

• Like 3