Randomness Challenge! Tangents Only Thread

Girot

all the clears, +clear veridian which they no longer sell, palomino gold.....gee I can't remember any more ~licks paintbrush~ there, that should get you the answer you seek

Don't remember where I first ran across the list, but it's in this post: http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/41553-ms-clear-cyan/?p=584850

Ahahahaha, it worked!

sometimes I amaze even myself

• Like 2

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ub3r_n3rd

• buglips*the*goblin

• Last Knight

• ShadowRaven

Top Posters In This Topic

all the clears, +clear veridian which they no longer sell, palomino gold.....gee I can't remember any more ~licks paintbrush~ there, that should get you the answer you seek

Don't remember where I first ran across the list, but it's in this post: http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/41553-ms-clear-cyan/?p=584850

Ahahahaha, it worked!

sometimes I amaze even myself

Wait. What just happened?

• Like 2

Thank you sooooo much, Pingo!! Odd that that didn't come up in any of the searches I did.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

EDIT: I was going to ask a further question related to that thread, but realized it would be better placed there than buried in here. :)

Edited by OneBoot

I love the look of disbelief on people's face at the store when I explain the hot water bath for out of shape Bones. "No really, I boiled my Pathfinder goblins for 20 minutes and they were fine!" That's usually the point where they accept what I'm saying or start backing away slowly. ^_^

• Like 2

So....

Uhm.

Today my character ended up the one most responsible for the end of the world.

Fourteen (if I counted properly) sessions and two seasons of Monsterhearts essentially built up to Alex saying, "Okay. If the fairy princess thinks bringing my bff Maria back to life is a bad idea, I guess I won't do it. I'll just take care of her sick little brother myself, I guess..." Unfortunately, before that happened, he gave a copy of the resurrection spell to the Infernal, whose inner demon made him kill his bff the session before. The Infernal decided, "What the hell, I'll raise Alex's friend Maria too, while we're at it." and another PC thought that'd be a great idea.

Let me just say this... The Infernal and the other PC drove up to a Cabin in the Woods (followed by the other PCs and some new NPCs). And there was a big, bloody battle where a lot of people died. And when Maria shambled out of the shadows, the fairy princess said, "This is the end of the world..."

GM: The end.

D:

I told her that, no, I overrule her. Or, at least, I fanfic the ending where Alex ends up flailing a lot as he talks the Four Riders of the Apocalypse out of the ending of the world. And then everyone sits around and is fine and has cookies.

After I was made fun of a little bit, I had the horrible realization that if that doesn't happen, because my character ended up becoming sort of an immortal avatar of Death, that might mean my character is floating through space for eternity. And anything I say happened that was not The End of the World is probably the nice, happy stories he tells himself to keep himself company.

;~;

/traumatized

• Like 5

Things that I like about work: The quiet. Being left alone for hours at a time. The peacefulness of the river at night.

Things that I don't like about work: Having to 86 someone for running around naked after telling him, flat out, "No, you can't run around naked on someone else's property. You have your own home for that."

Full moons are the worst, I tell you.

• Like 2