• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ub3r_n3rd

• buglips*the*goblin

• Last Knight

• ShadowRaven

Top Posters In This Topic

Con this weekend went well. Brief highlights:

Games I ran: Fluxx Boardgame, Sentinels of the Multiverse, Belfort (checked out from the games library), Dungeon Roll, all went well. ::D:

Hubby took 2nd place in the talent show, won me some lollipops. :blush:

Hubby didn't place in costume contest, but people laughed which was the point.

Outer layer of his costume: Khan's turban, cloak, and mask from Wrath of Khan. Comes in with a cry of:Kirk! Whips off cloak/mask/turban. Beneath that: Harcourt Fenton Mudd holding one of the pendants from 'Mudd's Women' with a 500 on it. Calls out: Mudd Incident?!? I'll show you a Mudd Incident!

Too much damn sewing on that costume. Never believe a husband's claim that he'll sew his own costume.

Husband's filking went well. I was too tired to attend the late night sessions.

Trivia went well.

Movie One-Liners went well. (Hubby and I are part of the Trivia team)

Anyone who played a TMG from the games library was entered in a drawing to win it, and I won Belfort! (Thanks to Tasty Minstrel Games for being a Con Sponsor!)

I won a copy of Zombies!!! Roll Them Bones! at the Survivor's Raffle, and hubby won a cool black dice pouch with an Elder Sign on it. Not that hyped at the Zombies!!! but Belfort more than makes up for it. :lol:

All in all, a good time!

• Like 9

My desk isn't my problem, my closet used for storage is...everything gets shoved in there and now i'm not quite sure WHAT lurks in the depths.....

This does. ::o:

Actually, very likely to be some of these: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Scutigera_coleoptrata_MHNT_.jpg

What a cute lil fellow that is! ^_^

I have 24 hours to wait (patience is my dump stat) for my flight to take off.

It is going to be a long, cranky day.

Banhammers for everyone! ::D:

I notice you only say this when you are going to be away from the forum yourself the next few days....

• Like 5

I have 24 hours to wait (patience is my dump stat) for my flight to take off.

It is going to be a long, cranky day.

Banhammers for everyone! ::D:

I notice you only say this when you are going to be away from the forum yourself the next few days....
::D:

BTW, modern technology is wonderful... I get hours of cellphone signal after we cast off and steam away. It's a little surreal to be posting in forums when you can hardly even see land...

Edited by Last Knight
  • Like 4

I think I'm about to keel over from boredom.

Likewise. It's a quiet period in the office. We have a couple hundred projects sat in the pipeline that we are waiting to start but as yet no approvals to say we can start them and chances are half of them are now irrelevant but until someone withdraws them we just don't know.

I have seen people ask for "supers" does Reaper have superhero mini?

That would probably make me drop more $$ on this KS. So far I have not touched my pledge since the 1mil mark.

If you've pledged one meeeellion dollars, I'll cut you a break on not increasing your pledge.

^_^

• Like 1