• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ub3r_n3rd

• buglips*the*goblin

• Last Knight

• ShadowRaven

Top Posters In This Topic

Husband asked for a small piece of paper, so I handed him a couple. After a minute, he tapped me on the shoulder, then handed one back with a note on it. The note said:

"I prepared Explosive Runes this morning!"

I then made a squealy noise and pretended to blow up. :lol:

(For those who don't know, the joke is from: http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0173.html and comes up in the comic from time to time)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 8

Everytime I use that spell in D&D that's what I write! No one gets it but me cause they don't read web comics :unsure:

I had to track down that particular one and make my hubby read it.

Followed closely by the series with Team Cleric (which has the bit with dwarf... intimacy... that got a lot of laughs :lol: )

• Like 2

Everytime I use that spell in D&D that's what I write! No one gets it but me cause they don't read web comics :unsure:

I had to track down that particular one and make my hubby read it.

Followed closely by the series with Team Cleric (which has the bit with dwarf... intimacy... that got a lot of laughs :lol: )

It makes me so happy that you get it! :D :D

My current character has Banjo the Clown, God of Puppets listed as her deity, and tries to convert everyone she encounters. It's hilarious. :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 4

Why do I watch things just before I go to sleep that I know will only lead to me not sleeping?

Every time I see a clip of Family Guy with the "Bird's the Word" clip, it is stuck in my head. Forever.

And I was so looking forward to sleeping now that Night Shift period was over. ;~;

In other news (er, sort of?) - I decided to NaNoWriMo it this year in the attempt to teach myself better write-every-day behavior.

• Like 1

You know what I don't like? Jury Duty.

You know what I like less then that? Getting called to jury duty twice in one month.

You know what I like even less? Making plans to get from work to jury duty in the 61 minutes my work gives me to make it there, then have my jury duty cancelled. Again.

Some days, you just can't win for losing.

Edited by CaptainPete
  • Like 1