Randomness Challenge! Tangents Only Thread

If you transpose two digits in my phone number you get the number of a chimney sweep. Occasionally I get messages on my answering machine from people who have evidently misdialled and tell me they want their chimney swept.

I'm half-tempted to turn up on their doorstep wielding a size 0 brush and say "This may take a while...."

• Like 6
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ub3r_n3rd

• buglips*the*goblin

• Last Knight

• ShadowRaven

Top Posters In This Topic

If you transpose two digits in my phone number you get the number of a chimney sweep. Occasionally I get messages on my answering machine from people who have evidently misdialled and tell me they want their chimney swept.

I'm half-tempted to turn up on their doorstep wielding a size 0 brush and say "This may take a while...."

You could dress like Dick Van Dyke and prance around their doorstep singing in a dreadful mock-Cockney accent.

• Like 6

You could dress like Dick Van Dyke and prance around their doorstep singing in a dreadful mock-Cockney accent.

Hey, I'm a genuine Cockney. I don't need to put on an accent.

But I'm not good at prancing.

• Like 4

It's a restricted access part of the forum where the more volatile threads are moved to.

You have to request access from Kit.

Ah. Good to know. I don't believe I need any more volatility in my daily life right now, but I'll keep it in mind if I ever feel the need for some added drama. :upside:

• Like 8

I've never felt the need to visit there either.

The little bit of drama we get now and then here on the main forums is enough for me.

Besides, if I should ever want some drama, I can head over to the Kickstarter comments. :;):

• Like 4