Top Posters In This Topic

• buglips*the*goblin

• ub3r_n3rd

• ShadowRaven

• Last Knight

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning is a state of mind.

Much like Monday.

I'm done with work, spent all afternoon in a barge alongside the ship. despite being a pain, it was actually kinda fun. Really, stupidly tired now though.

Sounds like you need a nap

Probably true. Unfortunately, one of two things will occur; I will sleep soundly the rest of the night, thus missing time with family, or I will snooze through the evening and then be unable to sleep tonight, resulting in being exhausted tomorrow. I've done all three courses, and honestly, dragging the rest of the evening is the best option.
  • Like 4

Just curious. In what way was it surprising?

I think a big part of it was that I had absolutely no idea what you were doing/quoting until the end of it, so I thought you were just being totally goofy and just saying random stuff. ^_^ Plus all the sequential posts, which made it sillier. I dunno, I guess I see you as a slightly more serious person, probably because your posts are usually full of super helpful information and advice. :D

'Course, other people tend to have the same reaction to me in real life, so I'm not really one to say anything. :upside: I guess I come across as a quieter, kind of shy/serious person, which is funny because I'm really not. I just tend to act more mature than most people older than me expect, I guess. I once had a coworker think I was 28 when I was only 21, just because I didn't act brainless like the other young employees there. -_-

...Huh, that was more rambling than usual. I'm in a peculiar mood today. :upside:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 9

Morning...bleeaargh!

Coffee mugs...nothing interesting, most of 'em are just black. Now BEER mugs, those I have a fairly interesting collection of. All of them 'acquired' from various ports around the world. I could probably open up my own bar and not have to pay anything for glassware.

• Like 5

Morning...bleeaargh!

Coffee mugs...nothing interesting, most of 'em are just black. Now BEER mugs, those I have a fairly interesting collection of. All of them 'acquired' from various ports around the world. I could probably open up my own bar and not have to pay anything for glassware.

That's until all the drunks break your nice beer mugs...

Home again, home again, jiggity jig.

Coffee mugs! As I've mentioned a time our three, I'm a huge coffee junkie. My coffee mugs, however, are pretty boring...

5731576085_fed3a1a8db.jpg

NaNoWriMo Mug (Front) by wandererchronicles, on Flickr

5731576001_c30e88d85a.jpg

NaNoWriMo Mug (Back) by wandererchronicles, on Flickr

5731576197_3454a40f5e.jpg

House Mugs by wandererchronicles, on Flickr

16 oz. apiece, as a mug should be. I have four each, although one NaNo mug arrived chipped (they were purchased in the remaindering sale when OLL discontinued them).

• Like 3

I'd like to get some work done tonight on my figures, didn't get a chance to sit down and work on them last night. Also need to plan out the modern base for the music inspired figure(s) challenge... Anyone have any good tutorials on the modern stuff for basing like buildings/cars/street lights/etc?

1) Batman's costume is pink... not red. It is noticeably different than robin's in the same panel... it is on purpose.

2) The most popular gift at our department holiday party was the Bristol Stool Chart on a mug. Don't know what the Bristol Stool chart is? I'll provide you the reference under the spoiler below.

bristol-stool-chart.jpg

3) Karl Urben's acceptable. ::D:

4) I am sure I have the NSA and Google confused (or concerned) because I googled Karl Urben and the Bristol Stool chart within minutes of one another. :lol:

• Like 5