• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• buglips*the*goblin

• ub3r_n3rd

• ShadowRaven

• Last Knight

Top Posters In This Topic

@Last Knight - In case I'm not around when you take off, I wish you fair weather, calm water and smooth sailing (assuming any of those are to be had where you are...)! Bon voyage! *waves* The boards will be a quieter place while you're gone.  :down:

@klarg - Thank you, we do too. Problem is, funding seems to have dried up everywhere, so chances aren't looking good for him to find a funded project (funded = he continues to get paid). So, it's looking like he'll have to look at what unfunded research projects are going on right now, as well as looking for employment as a teaching or lab assistant in the best case scenario, or not have a job and rely on my yet-to-materialize employment in the worst case scenario.

The future has suddenly become an uncertain place with lots of "Here there be monsters" signs. Why did I want to be a grown-up, again?  :unsure:

@LordJosh - It's probably for the best that you don't share the recipe; cross mothers are one of Nature's most frightening things. I think the only reason they aren't in any monster manual is because the authors are secretly afraid that they might attract unwanted attention, followed by having all of their game consoles confiscated and being sent to bed with no dessert.  :mellow:

In other news, both my playing of Skyrim and my deep deep very deep cleaning of our apartment are proceeding with much success! I'm finding all sorts of interesting things that have been lost for years, since I'm cleaning out drawers and cupboards that haven't been touched since we moved here. Including the dreaded Stuff Drawer.  :blink:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 10

Thanks, Mrs. Boot!

Thanks to modern technology, I can say; this is it, guys. We're underway, in open water, mooring lines stowed. I don't know when or where I'll have connectivity again, since our schedule is in flux (first port call has already changed), but it'll be a couple weeks at least. I'll miss you all; chatting here has become a major part of my day over the past year (plus).

Godspeed and farewell.

• Like 14

Thanks, Mrs. Boot!

Thanks to modern technology, I can say; this is it, guys. We're underway, in open water, mooring lines stowed. I don't know when or where I'll have connectivity again, since our schedule is in flux (first port call has already changed), but it'll be a couple weeks at least. I'll miss you all; chatting here has become a major part of my day over the past year (plus).

Godspeed and farewell.

Pax out.  :;):

And thank you for your ... hmm ... employment? ... deployment?  :devil:  (I'm not sure of the approved way to say that for the crew of a contract vessel.)

Be safe and hope to hear from you soonish.

• Like 1

Thanks, Mrs. Boot!

Godspeed and farewell.

You may be out of range at this point, but good luck and safe travels.

• Like 1

Whew, just got done doing some thread maintenance here. All of my TOC links were broken from the move, made up my mind to follow the way Cash does his WIP/Show-offs, so did a bunch of editing. 

Anyhow, what's everyone else up to?

Tearing my hair out trying to make a painting idea work. You?

• Like 3

Catching up on some forum threads that I couldn't really stay up to date on during the great outage of 2014. Looking forward to a 4-day weekend too. Taking tomorrow off and we have Monday off as a holiday, so hopefully I'll get one or two figures painted up in that time.

What's your painting idea Pingo?

• Like 1