• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• buglips*the*goblin

• ub3r_n3rd

• ShadowRaven

• Last Knight

Top Posters In This Topic

@Buglips 

Oh, I love me some Easley, but he's not my favorite. Though I will say his illustration of Drelzna is pretty amazingtastic. It is hands down the best illustration in the entire 2e PHB. He's an amazing artist, but I tend to prefer the style of his earlier work as opposed to his later.

I woke up at 5:30am on a Saturday so that I can get to school on time to drive 14 middle school students an hour and a half across town to compete in science events. This is an opportunity that my students don't see in their typical day to day. Not like the other students that are at this event. My students aren't so lucky. That is what drives me to volunteer to wake up at 5:30 on a Saturday. 

Plus, they are great kids. You all should be envious.

• Like 10

You, sir, are an awesome teacher. Kudos to you for going above and beyond!  ::D:

I agree that the minotaur lord and frog demon both look pretty darn sweet; the minotaur alone nearly broke my resolve to not get any of the expansions! I don't think the frog demon was 3D sculpted, though; the skin looks too organic for that, imho.

I had fun last night showing one of our Pathfinder group members the video showing off Mashaaf, Khanjira and DDS2. She's nearly as excited for them to get here as I am!  ::):

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2

Aaaannd I'm back!! (I think....at least I certainly hope so...) I went all week with the blank page o'death until last night, when I thought that magic had happened and I was able to access the forums once again. Sadly, that didn't last long. Hopefully, everything is fixed now.....

• Like 3

Looks like I may have just scored a solution to my paint storage overflow problem.

I've received the ok to take home a small acrylic display stand no longer needed at work.

I think the Reaper bottles should fit... But I won't know for sure till after work once I get home.

• Like 4