Randomness Challenge! Tangents Only Thread

Girot

I don't like tomatoes or tomato sauce.

I do like ketchup.

But I don't like ketchup flavoured chips.

You would if you had a soul, heathen.

On Topic Violoation!!!

*points and shouts*

On Topic Violation!!!

*goes back to watching InnerSpace*

And that's how Buglips got deported.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• buglips*the*goblin

• ub3r_n3rd

• ShadowRaven

• Last Knight

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that everytime I type "mini's" into my iPhone, the autocorrect tries to change it to "Mimi's"?

I mean, what the heck is a Mimi anyway?!?

Well, there are the screaming mimis, so I think autocorrect is trying to imply you're frightened.

• Like 1

Something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go, and when I looked up I saw this glowing orange object in the sky to the East. It was moving very irregularly. Suddenly, there was an intense light all around me. When I came to, I was home. Honestly, though, you have played the game for a long time. Don't you have anything else to do with your time? Actually, there is something I've been meaning to tell you, but I just couldn't... I think you should know though.

On Saturday morning last week I saw this guy leaving Rosemary's room. How should I put it... It was like they were "intimate." I'm sorry to bring this up during a mission, but... President Baker should be somewhere to the south of where you blasted through the wall. Hurry, and save him before the terrorists discover his code! Remember what De Gualle said - "The Graveyards are full of indispensable men." You're all alone and surrounded by bad guys. Try to be careful, and avoid getting into a fight whenever you can. You wouldn't be trying to give yourself a bogus score by using some ingenious trick, would you? That's just about as low as anyone could possibly stoop. I can't believe you sometimes...

Your mission is to infiltrate the fortress Galuade, rescue the hostages, and destroy the weapon before it's assembled. Variety level 13. Rescue Meryl: The Return of Genola. Infiltrate the enemy fortress Outer Heaven. Destroy the final weapon! Kawanishi-Nosegushi, Kinunobebashi, Takiyama, Uguisunomori, Tsuzumigataki, Tada, Hirano, Ichinotorii, Uneno, Yamastuffa, Sasabe, Kofudai, Tokiwadai, Myoukenguchi. An anemone or Cleamtis plant's juice can cause a rash. When pruning them it's a good idea to wear gloves.

I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days... What were you in your former life?

Actually, I'm in really bad shape financially. I pay money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills. I just had no choice but to make you pay for lunch the other day. I'm really sorry. Even my patience has its limits. I just can't leave this thing up to you any longer. I'll do the fighting. You can just go home! You got a PSG-1? You can use that against Sniper Wolf! Hurry up and save Meryl!

I hear it's amazing when the purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hara-kiri rock! I need scissors! 61! Variety Level 7 - Shoot down the space invaders! Training will have to be postponed if we are invaded by any UFOs. There's a fork in the conveyor belt. The machine is automatically sorting cargo according to some system. Take a good look at the device.

I can't believe it. That someone who has committed all those twisted acts in the woman's bathroom would make it this far. This is the end of the world.

• Like 3