• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ub3r_n3rd

• buglips*the*goblin

• Last Knight

• ShadowRaven

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll cross mine too. I wasn't able to sleep either on my last flight to Bahrain. I watched 3 movies and read 2 books instead. Hope you have better luck this flight.

I got zip sleep my flight from Bahrain to the USA, but I watched Thor 2 and Hobbit 2 and...something else. and read and listened to music.

Still no middle passenger, am i in luck?

I'M IN LUCK!

Time to go. See you on the flip side.

• Like 11

well, today was Grandma's funeral. By far the happiest funeral I have ever been to. Grandma was a very devout Christian, and had not only no fear of death, but in the last years of her life was quite ready to go. Most of her friends and family are as well, so we all knew she was tired of this world and ready for the next, and what grieving there was has been released over the course of the last week so almost universally, the talk was of good memories and funny stories. I still hate funerals, but this was as good as they get.

• Like 13

I think I'm being stalked by a white rabbit.

For the last 3 times that I came home after working the late shift, tonight included, it watches me from the side of the road as I drive down the hill home. All 3 times it's been sitting in the same spot, just watching me drive past.

It's getting kinda creepy.

• Like 5

For the last 3 times that I came home after working the late shift, tonight included, it watches me from the side of the road as I drive down the hill home. All 3 times it's been sitting in the same spot, just watching me drive past.

Appease it with rabbit food..?  :upside:

My cellphone keeps me informed about currency rates. (Link goes to a free app.)

My randomness---

I posted a cartoon in the beekeepers; the cartoonist had Putin and Obama playing a chess-like game; but on a very odd chess board: it was seven squares by six squares. It turns out...

...There are about twenty chess variants that use a 7x6 board; some are 42 cells but others are only 38. :upside:

• Like 2

Appease it with rabbit food? :upside:

That's what I'm afraid of.

photo_zpsf4e7c573.png

I'm all out of cherries. :unsure:

(Yeah yeah. I know I've used that picture before)

• Like 4

• Like 5

Is it a six-foot tall rabbit? Have you seen anyone else noticing it?

:devil:

• Like 3

Finally, a mousling I like. I'm amazed.

I abstain from ordering many miniatures I would love to have because of international shipping. Most of the time when I order the shipping ends up costing me more than the items(s) purchased.

In other news, the basing stamps were a (sort of) success.

base.jpg

• Like 2