• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ub3r_n3rd

• buglips*the*goblin

• Last Knight

• ShadowRaven

Top Posters In This Topic

Computer: "The door opens to reveal an 10' x 10' room. In the room are 50 orcs. 100 goblins. 20 Hill Giants and 5 Fire Dragons. What do you do?"

Me: I scoop all the miniatures into my Back Pack of Holding ...

(what!?)

My Pencils & Paychecks character can use all of those for his Reven Army...and the Dragons are just cool...of course they're miniatures...how else do they fit in a 10'x10' room?

• Like 10

Ah Buglips. I have much the same sort of a relationship with a certain lass of long acquaintance, minus the adventures and good stories. Do it. Anything I can do to encourage,or assist you in this I shall throw my full effort into (which isn't much, ask LK he's still waiting on a letter I haven't sent) One thing though, I must insist upon if you get the chance to venture north into France, is as a Canadian, go see Vimy

• Like 1

Ah Buglips. I have much the same sort of a relationship with a certain lass of long acquaintance, minus the adventures and good stories. Do it. Anything I can do to encourage,or assist you in this I shall throw my full effort into (which isn't much, ask LK he's still waiting on a letter I haven't sent) One thing though, I must insist upon if you get the chance to venture north into France, is as a Canadian, go see Vimy

I was going to say that I'm not sure that would fit the overall mood of the trip... then I realized that at my first stop I'd be looking at people who got roasted by a volcano.  

Who says romance is dead? 

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 6

Speaking of LastKnight:

[...] ask LK he's still waiting on a letter I haven't sent) [...]

I was trying to follow along with LKs travels several pages back. When does he rejoin his ship? Should he have arrived?

• Like 1

And, on a more random note:

You're welcome.

Matrissa, that was epic. I was going to say it was the coolest performance of Vivaldi (it's part of "Winter," isn't it? From "The Four Seasons?") I had seen, but then it morphed through Mozart to "Mack the Knife."

Brilliant!

EdIt: And now I'm thinking maybe it's part of "Summer." It's certainly part of Vivaldi's "Four Seasons" anyhow.

I guess I shall have to go listen to them to be reminded which movement. Shucks.

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 3

:blink:  I watched it, and I still don't believe it.

I have tried twice. All all get is the audio. Need a better  :down: 'puter.

It's four amazingly talented musicians pantomiming "Oh yeah? I can play that behind my back, over my head, upside-down, one-handed, on someone else's instrument, without even looking. So there!"

• Like 2

Sooo... saw Winter Soldier and the most recent Shield today.

HOLY CARP!!!  ::o:  ::o:  ::o:  ::o:  ::o:

I know, right? 0.0

I have a variety of feelings and theories which I need to call my mom and expound upon. She's the one who told me I had to watch the movie before the show (she rarely sees movies in their first run in theaters, so this was quite expectional for her. she makes good exceptions, hehe), so she will be safe to share things with without spoiling either.

Good grief but the Avengers series is fantastic! I hope they do a Hulk movie!

7 attacks in one round for 350 points of damage?!?

That reminds me of the original Bards Tale game.

Computer: "There is a closed door in front of you. What do you do?"

Player: "Open the door."

Computer: "The door opens to reveal an 10' x 10' room. In the room are 50 orcs. 100 goblins. 20 Hill Giants and 5 Fire Dragons. What do you do?"

Player: "Explain Geometry."

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 2

A bird just flew in my window. Fortunately, because I sleep during the day, I have blinds and a blanket covering my window, so it only smashed into them rather than making it all the way inside. I lifted the blind to see what had happened and saw the bird sitting there. It immediately freaked out and took off. Luckily it picked the direction away from my room and flew away.

• Like 2

Oooo... I can't wait to see the made-for-reaper story special "Canadian Goblin's European Vacation"

Or maybe it will be "Buglips & Snugglefluffy's Excellent Adventure" - they are planning to invade visit old places and who knows what will happen, what with Goblins and all....

I am, of course, assuming Ms. Snugglefluffy is also a goblin. I can't imagine Buglips hooking up with a Hooman, Erf or Dworf, but I'm sure he will clarify, whatever the case.

Edited by MatrissaTheEnchantress
  • Like 8

Me: I scoop all the miniatures into my Back Pack of Holding ...

(what!?)

My Pencils & Paychecks character can use all of those for his Reven Army...and the Dragons are just cool...of course they're miniatures...how else do they fit in a 10'x10' room?

Could always get a real bag of holding like this one...

• Like 2

And, on a more random note:

You're welcome.

Matrissa, that was epic. I was going to say it was the coolest performance of Vivaldi (it's part of "Winter," isn't it? From "The Four Seasons?") I had seen, but then it morphed through Mozart to "Mack the Knife."

Brilliant!

EdIt: And now I'm thinking maybe it's part of "Summer." It's certainly part of Vivaldi's "Four Seasons" anyhow.

I guess I shall have to go listen to them to be reminded which movement. Shucks.

Yep. It is (or starts out as) the third and final movement of the "Summer" concerto of Vivaldi's "Four Seasons," the one I think representing a summer thunderstorm.

There's a lovely rendition of it here (the third movement starts at 8:11):

• Like 2