• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ub3r_n3rd

• buglips*the*goblin

• Last Knight

• ShadowRaven

Top Posters In This Topic

I am, of course, assuming Ms. Snugglefluffy is also a goblin. I can't imagine Buglips hooking up with a Hooman, Erf or Dworf, but I'm sure he will clarify, whatever the case.

Belly dancer.

:blink:

I hope the two of you have a lovely time.

Not at all notatall NOT AT ALL thinking of Corporal "Nobby" Nobbs discovering his feminine side in Terry Pratchett's Jingo.

• Like 5

Random Encounter -- On my way home from work Friday while approaching the turn into my driveway, I happen upon Miss Dogwalker clad in a tight magenta shirt and yoga shorts. I'd like to add, the apparel appeared to fit her very well.  As I make eye contact she turns her head looking at me. Lo and behold she's got the eyes of blind Master Po and is scowling as well.  What do I do? I ask myself and so I quickly smiled, you know just trying to be neighborly. A momentary wait to gauge her response as to whether or not I wave and I get no response. It's as if she looked right through me. Like she really is blind, or a robot, or maybe just a rather unpersonable individual. I figured that since her dog was in my lawn for the brief span of time all this took place, she could at least attempt to you know, not behave like an End of Days walk on extra... kinda wyrd.   (at least she was wearing yoga shorts)

edited for--gramaticalness

Edited by Seer of the Pitt
  • Like 1

Random Encounter -- On my way home from work Friday while approaching the turn into my driveway, I happen upon Miss Dogwalker clad in a tight magenta shirt and yoga shorts. I'd like to add, the apparel appeared to fit her very well.  As I make eye contact she turns her head looking at me. Lo and behold she's got the eyes of blind Master Po and is scowling as well.  What do I do? I ask myself and so I quickly smiled, you know just trying to be neighborly. A momentary wait to gauge her response as to whether or not I wave and I get no response. It's as if she looked right through me. Like she really is blind, or a robot, or maybe just a rather unpersonable individual. I figured that since her dog was in my lawn for the brief span of time all this took place, she could at least attempt to you know, not behave like an End of Days walk on extra... kinda wyrd.   (at least she was wearing yoga shorts)

Perhaps she was feeling guilty that her dog was on your lawn and was giving you the offputting scowl of the flustered guilty person. Perhaps she was desperately pretending that if she did not acknowledge you then the dog on the lawn would not have to be brought into it. Perhaps she simply didn't know what to do in a slightly awkward social situation.

• Like 2

Not at all notatall NOT AT ALL thinking of Corporal "Nobby" Nobbs discovering his feminine side in Terry Pratchett's Jingo.

While I freely admit to gleaning great enjoyment from feeling pretty, and who among us does not, she is actually an entire separate, verifiable, living being and not a manifestation of one of the many fully-fledged imaginary characters squatting in my brainpan. 

To a certain degree, you sort of remind me of her with the things you say and how you say them.  Even down to the Terry Pratchett remark.  Or the myriad esoterica of art and history.  You can take this as a compliment, because of all her fine qualities it's her mind that thrills me the most. 

She's brilliant and likes to dress up like a genie.  What's not to love?  Thus I am smote.  Gone.  Done in.  Twitterpated.  I got me a real bad case of Build The Taj Mahal mixed in with a helping of War For Helen of Troy.  If I ever manage any great things with my life, it is a certainty she is at the heart of it. 

• Like 10

Perhaps she was feeling guilty that her dog was on your lawn and was giving you the offputting scowl of the flustered guilty person. Perhaps she was desperately pretending that if she did not acknowledge you then the dog on the lawn would not have to be brought into it. Perhaps she simply didn't know what to do in a slightly awkward social situation.

Perhaps.  First impressions being what they are, I'd have to go with that.  The dog didn't relieve itself during the encounter much to her relief, I'm sure. lol

Of course, I do like my story better :poke:

• Like 1

I am, of course, assuming Ms. Snugglefluffy is also a goblin. I can't imagine Buglips hooking up with a Hooman, Erf or Dworf, but I'm sure he will clarify, whatever the case.

Belly dancer.

But ... but ... but that doesn't clarify whether she is or is not a goblin! She could be a belly dancing goblin, or a belly dancing hooman, or a belly dancing anything.  <_<

Inquiring minds need to know!

• Like 1

Belly dancer.

But ... but ... but that doesn't clarify whether she is or is not a goblin! She could be a belly dancing goblin, or a belly dancing hooman, or a belly dancing anything.  <_<

Inquiring minds need to know!

Just because she looks hooman doesn't mean she is.  From her style of professional dress and her uncanny powers, I'd have to classify her as some sort of genie.  A good one, though, because she never plays tricks with my wishes.  Although she still doesn't fully trust me, because she won't say where she hid the lamp.  Which may not actually be a lamp.  I've been rubbing everything I come across, but so far nothing. 

Constable Crocker:  "You mind explaining what you're doing there?"

Me (in the process of vigorously rubbing a parking meter):  "Checking for the lamp.  It could be anywhere."

Constable Crocker:  "Dispatch, this is 416.  Request EMS, I've got another tweaker's been into the mushroom patch."

Me:  "I only ate four!"

• Like 5