• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ub3r_n3rd

• buglips*the*goblin

• Last Knight

• ShadowRaven

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news!! My wife just called me and told me that the DR had just visited her; the cyst is benign! :bday:  We didn't get to talk for long, as they brought her dinner, but that's fine. Thanks for the well wishes, everyone.

Speaking of dinner, I got so wrapped up in my cleaning spree, I sorta forgot about that; which the spawn have just reminded me about. Seeing as it's 6pm here, I'm thinking ordering a pizza is a good solution.

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 10

Yeah, southeastern CT got "winter-bombed" this morning - On Sunday it was almost 70 degrees out and sunny, Monday was cloudy (but still relatively warmish), but then yesterday it was in the mid-30's, the wind was howling and we were getting sleet/frozen rain all day. This morning I had to scrape actual winter-style ice off my windshield - but by lunchtime it was all melted... :wacko:

Yay, New England weather.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 2

Made muffins for my college kid and drove all his younger siblings up to visit & take him to see a gastroenterologist.  Turns out he might have a hernia.  :wacko: Poor guy has been broken for so long that I don't know if he remembers how it feels to be well.  Ultrasound in the queue for him followed by possible surgery. 

And boy am I exhausted. 

• Like 3

Thanks ShadowRaven, I really, really hope that this is a simple fix. 

Matrissa, I'm sure you'll hear how things go via 'normal channels'.  I think the fact that 5 of us dedicated a day to visit & help with a doctor's appointment conveyed how much he is loved.  ^_^

• Like 4

Yay for good timing.

I dropped into a bakery on my way home from work to grab some hot cross buns. Went to the counter to pay for them and the guy said that since they were closing soon and would have to throw them out, I could have them for free and would I like any more free bread.

• Like 8

Made muffins for my college kid and drove all his younger siblings up to visit & take him to see a gastroenterologist.  Turns out he might have a hernia.  :wacko: Poor guy has been broken for so long that I don't know if he remembers how it feels to be well.  Ultrasound in the queue for him followed by possible surgery. 

And boy am I exhausted. 

Yea for Muffins!!!!  Were they.....................blueberry muffins?

• Like 3

And boy am I exhausted. 

Yea for Muffins!!!!  Were they.....................blueberry muffins?

pun-dog-pun-husky-00.jpg?w=450&h=200

FTFY

• Like 2