• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ub3r_n3rd

• buglips*the*goblin

• Last Knight

• ShadowRaven

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so grotesquely tired.  Been on the phone and doing paperwork all morning, and haven't been to bed since... sometime... yesterday?

I forgot this was Easter weekend, didn't realize that meant today you must do all the things.  ALL THE THINGS!

Some of the things, maybe.  But all of the things?  That's all of the things too many. 

• Like 5

So, according to this BBC News story, artists have structurally different brains compared with non-artists.

My question is, does this make them tastier to zombies?

All that article is really saying is that if you develop expertise parts of your brain get more grey matter. That's like saying if you lift weights your muscles will get bigger. You practice something, you create more connections in your brain, that part of your brain gets "pumped up". Maybe the happy feelings also have something to do with it too.

based on that, I'd say arty brains would be tastier. After all, more meat is good, yes? :lol:

• Like 3

Made muffins for my college kid and drove all his younger siblings up to visit & take him to see a gastroenterologist.  Turns out he might have a hernia.  :wacko: Poor guy has been broken for so long that I don't know if he remembers how it feels to be well.  Ultrasound in the queue for him followed by possible surgery. 

And boy am I exhausted. 

Yea for Muffins!!!!  Were they.....................blueberry muffins?

Actually, they were not.  Because my son is on a low-fat diet, and all of my blueberry muffin recipes are more like cake.  He got banana oatmeal muffins and pumpkin muffins.  My 6 year old helped me bake them, most of us thought they were delicious and everyone was happy.  I might have to bake more muffins.  ^_^

• Like 7

So, according to this BBC News story, artists have structurally different brains compared with non-artists.

All that article is really saying is that if you develop expertise parts of your brain get more grey matter. That's like saying if you lift weights your muscles will get bigger. You practice something, you create more connections in your brain, that part of your brain gets "pumped up". Maybe the happy feelings also have something to do with it too.

based on that, I'd say arty brains would be tastier. After all, more meat is good, yes? :lol:

If any of them develop a taste for lean meat, I hope for my own sake they're the slow-moving kind. 

• Like 5

It's not just Easter weekend, it's Passover weekend too. As someone whose extended family is as Jewish as Old Barcelona (i.e. about 25%), we have a jolly big set of family holidays.

And it turns out I have a gift for making matzo balls. Who knew?

• Like 4

It's not just Easter weekend, it's Passover weekend too. As someone whose extended family is as Jewish as Old Barcelona (i.e. about 25%), we have a jolly big set of family holidays.

And it turns out I have a gift for making matzo balls. Who knew?

My great grandmother was a Jew and I remember her making us matzo balls, loved them when I was a kid.

http://filkertom-itom.blogspot.com/2007/10/051-undead-happy-trees.html

Why couldn't artists be immune --or-- repellent to zombies...?

<zombies  ::o:  approaching> Bra-a-a-a-ains, Bra-a-a-ains, Bra-a-ains...

<zombies  :upside:  fleeing> Artists! ...Artists!! ......Artists !!! :zombie: :zombie:

• Like 5