• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ub3r_n3rd

• buglips*the*goblin

• Last Knight

• ShadowRaven

Top Posters In This Topic

Got two of the Super Dungeon Explore limited edition miniatures, never having seen them in person before I am surprised at how small they are

Which two did you get? I just started painting the heroes in my SDE set... well... they are on the desk and have some paint on them. They may have just been bumped by some 25 years old minis I'd like to redo. I was almost surprised at how large the SDE minis were. Do you have the game? Are the limited figures smaller than the regular figures?

Got two of the Super Dungeon Explore limited edition miniatures, never having seen them in person before I am surprised at how small they are

Which two did you get? I just started painting the heroes in my SDE set... well... they are on the desk and have some paint on them. They may have just been bumped by some 25 years old minis I'd like to redo. I was almost surprised at how large the SDE minis were. Do you have the game? Are the limited figures smaller than the regular figures?

It was Nyan Nyan and Vandella. I haven't got the game itself yet so I had no idea what size they were but from the painted ones I'd seen online on SodaPop's site I'd assumed they were a bit bigger.

Now I suddenly have the desire to sculpt a Nyan Cat mini. :blink:

Make me one too please! :D

If and when I do, I totally will. I'll also paint it up and send it to you. :) I've got other projects that are more urgent atm though.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1