• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ub3r_n3rd

• buglips*the*goblin

• Last Knight

• ShadowRaven

Top Posters In This Topic

I really need to look into the guidelines in regards to electives, because 12 hours on a Saturday on an elective is just insane. *sigh*

And I'm mad cause it robs me of mini painting time. And it's so person specific. Others with the same work load would have taken them 1/2 the time... but yet, I can't quite put my finger on why it takes this individual so long. :zombie:

Exit Plan is right on track. First contact made for recruitment of replacement. Mwahahah!

:devil:

(we are relocating across the country, I hold an elected office that will need to be filled when I leave my local area. That replacement is to whom I refer)

I'm glad you clarified that.

Even a momentary image of a bat wielding goblin stalking the forums is too scary to contemplate.

• Like 3

Exit Plan is right on track. First contact made for recruitment of replacement. Mwahahah!

:devil:

(we are relocating across the country, I hold an elected office that will need to be filled when I leave my local area. That replacement is to whom I refer)

MAYORSTORM

"She wields the spiked bat of Justice."

Woke up after having a very strange and dream. It's pretty random so I thought I'd share.

In my dream I'm walking with my father down a street, its in a different city, feels like maybe down in the US cause everything is just a little bit different.

We notice a number of unusual looking and low flying aircraft around and are thinking that we must be near an air show or something.

Then an extremely low flying and futuristic looking air craft without wings or props zooms by us overhead, does a 180 and comes to a stop hovering in the air. It starts to lower, is obviously extremely maneuverable as it hides within the branches of a nearby tree and then lands not too far from us. As we get closer to have a look, a small crowd gathers, and I see that the aircraft is actually a single person jetpack unlike any I've ever seen.

The jetpack has a partially enclosed pilot compartment and the back section itself is somewhat larger than others I've seen, it is a bit wider with a flat top, and as I get closer I see that there is some miniature terrain set up on it, dungeon walls, complete with miniatures, dice, and assorted papers, none of which have blown off during the flight.

Intrigued by this, I leave my father by the machine and go over to talk to the pilot, who looks a bit like Shaggy from the Scooby Do movies. We talk for a bit and he tells me how he has to keep his speed down during the flight or his minis get knocked over, which he tries to avoid as they were custom painted for him.

At this point I notice the sun is getting low which makes for some very nice light, so I ask if I can take a picture of him with his jetpack. He says sure no problem and willingly poses beside it.

When I go to take the picture, I notice that there are now a couple of muppets in the foreground near him, but that's okay as the not-Shaggy pilot is now a muppet too.

However whenever I go to take the picture, more and more muppets show up to get in the shot and end up blocking my view of the not-Shaggy.

I ask if he wouldn't mind backing down the street a bit. He's very willing but all the muppets follow, continuing to get in the way.

As we go further and further down the street I notice the street gets more and more cartoony and that's when I wake up.

That's the weirdest and most vivid dream I can recall having in a long while.

• Like 3