Sign in to follow this  
Girot

Randomness Challenge! Tangents Only Thread

I have decided if Tiamacrab was ever made in even limited numbers that allowed others to purchase, I would want one... 

i better get crackin at the sculpt then, and offer it to Reaper when it's good enough  ^_^

How can anyone resist the Queen of Dragons in any form

Especially when ensconced in a tasty pita...

• Like 6

I have decided if Tiamacrab was ever made in even limited numbers that allowed others to purchase, I would want one... 

i better get crackin at the sculpt then, and offer it to Reaper when it's good enough  ^_^

How can anyone resist the Queen of Dragons in any form

Especially when ensconced in a tasty pita...

Still happy Izzy let me collaborate and color that picture  :upside:

• Like 7

I would not do that to her. I love dragons. I kinda wish I was one.

Well...the saying is "you are what you eat" so....

I'm helping! :ph34r:

• Like 3

I will not eat a dragon. I said kinda wish. The wish lasts up until I recall the fact a dragon would likely have to pay a rather large amount in taxes unless they found a way to get out of paying taxes.

• Like 5

by living under the sea  :ph34r:

Makes sense. Hard to tax when they have to find you first. I was thinking of living on a planet without taxes, but your way works better I suppose.

• Like 8

I will not eat a dragon. I said kinda wish. The wish lasts up until I recall the fact a dragon would likely have to pay a rather large amount in taxes unless they found a way to get out of paying taxes.

Dragon-worship as a religious institution. Religious institutions don't pay taxes.

• Like 9

Sorry, but if you're in the US EEZ, Uncle Sugar will get his pound (ton?) of flesh.

• Like 4

Makes sense. Hard to tax when they have to find you first. I was thinking of living on a planet without taxes, but your way works better I suppose.

*sends minions to dig out a cave lair nearby* There, you're all set now

• Like 4

Sorry, but if you're in the US EEZ, Uncle Sugar will get his pound (ton?) of flesh.

True. But as dsmiles pointed I could make myself into a church worshiping Tiamacrab and skip taxes that way. Still have to pay state taxes and import duties, but it is one way to skim around them.

*sends minions to dig out a cave lair nearby* There, you're all set now

YAY! Now to set it all up. Besides with magic why worry about dragon types. I just have to keep in mind to honor the Great and Wondrous Tiamacrab!

No finer deity for a dragon especially a sea dwelling dragon

Edited by Flamehawke
  • Like 5

That's why there's an "Improved tax evasion" feat :P

• Like 9

Which is why dragons need ways to evade taxes. The horror of having people simply take portions of you horde. It can cause nightmares

• Like 5