• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ub3r_n3rd

• buglips*the*goblin

• Last Knight

• ShadowRaven

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it's right in front of my face, but where is it that I change the little "Bones Kickstarter" badge under my avatar picture? I wanted to change it to the new "Bones II Kickstarter" icon. I know I figured it out before, because funnily enough the only reason I joined the forums in the first place was to claim the forum badge. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I'm sure it's right in front of my face, but where is it that I change the little "Bones Kickstarter" badge under my avatar picture? I wanted to change it to the new "Bones II Kickstarter" icon. I know I figured it out before, because funnily enough the only reason I joined the forums in the first place was to claim the forum badge. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

That's your group icon, not your avatar. You get it for being part of that group, like the halo for godlike members. They have not offered a Bones 2 supporter group, and given the headache Kit had last time, may well not.

I found out that Tom Clancy died this week. I am bummed out. I also had to tell my dad, and he's the one that got me reading his books.

Heh, same.

I didn't always like his writing, but it was voluminous enough that I still got many hours of enjoyment from it.

I found out that Tom Clancy died this week. I am bummed out. I also had to tell my dad, and he's the one that got me reading his books.

Heh, same.

I didn't always like his writing, but it was voluminous enough that I still got many hours of enjoyment from it.

Yeah, some of his stories didn't do it for me and his writing wasn't the greatest, but he could pace a story like no one else. I think his stories really hit rock bottom after the USSR fell apart (Jack Ryan is president? Really?)

Cardinal of the Kremlin is my favorite, with Rainbow Six and Sum Of All Fears tied for second.

The steak is marinating. The crab cakes are in the freezer. Once the dishes get finished and I get a chance to buy the whiskey, I shall have a night 'off.' The computer is going off for several hours, my phone will be turned off and I'm going put on the Venture Brothers.

Gotta love Friday night.

• Like 3