• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ub3r_n3rd

• buglips*the*goblin

• Last Knight

• ShadowRaven

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been considering doing "A Bad Subtitling" using Saved By The Bell episodes and posts from this thread as diolog. Someone tried warning me that would be like dividing by zero.... but the voices won't let me drop the idea. :devil:

• Like 4

Why do people slam doors? Once and while, I get it. But every time you shut the door? Really?

In other news, I have worked out a way to cut a hole through my floor and am currently constructing homemade grenades because I can't sleep. This may or may not be related to the fact that my neighbors don't know how to shut a door without making my apartment shake...

Edited by CaptainPete
  • Like 2

Made a long list of Chronoscope bones I'd like to see... As soon as I had the thought "Oh crap, this is a long list, I should hit submit or I might lose it" did my mac interpret my finger scroll as me wanting to go back 1 in history, thereby losing my post. *sigh* :angry:

• Like 1

Made a long list of Chronoscope bones I'd like to see... As soon as I had the thought "Oh crap, this is a long list, I should hit submit or I might lose it" did my mac interpret my finger scroll as me wanting to go back 1 in history, thereby losing my post. *sigh* :angry:

Lazarus Form Recovery. It's saved my butt more times than I can count.

• Like 1

Yowp! Friday the thirteenth come on a Thursday this month!

the 13th and Friday is the most common date-day pairing in the Gregorian calendar.

true story.

i found that quote on page seven (7).

also a true story.

Edited by vulture
  • Like 1

It's interesting how difficult even simple things become when you suddenly can't move your neck anymore. :P

Thank goodness my school has a free (if you have student health insurance) physical therapy clinic that I can go to get my neck unlocked.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 3