• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ub3r_n3rd

• buglips*the*goblin

• Last Knight

• ShadowRaven

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to own a 1970 Chevelle Malibu with a 307 V8. It had a 2-speed aluminum Powerglide transmission. When the transmission lost access to the top gear, I found out that it would do 50 mph quite comfortably in first gear. And it burned about a pint of oil per tank of gas.

Got to love that '70s Detroit quality.

Nice.

My fathers 1974 Dodge Challenger was assembled at the Dodge Main Plant in Hamtramck, Michigan.

I'm not thrilled at people who chose to blame others for things they have no control over.

I can't stop people from posting things on the internet that may be found offensive, or other people from sharing the link to that content.

Or even to dynamic pages where a link is shared and then offensive content is later added unknown to the original link sharer.

I wish people were more smart about how all this works.

(disclaimer: not a gripe about our forum here, this is a RL gripe, and probably shouldn't have been vented)

• Like 9

Vomiting and fevers today. No painting this evening :(

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that!!! :( Take good care of yourself, and feel better soon! I've found that Gatorade (if you have that where you are) is a good way to help rehydrate while also providing something a bit more substantial than just plain water.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Vomiting and fevers today. No painting this evening :(

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that!!! :( Take good care of yourself, and feel better soon! lyteI've found that Gatorade (if you have that where you are) is a good way to help rehydrate while also providing something a bit more substantial than just plain water.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Pedialyte is prolly even better. Less sugar.
  • Like 1

I have found an incredible Thai restaurant within a quarter mile of my home. I could even walk there if I wish. At least until I have gained the 1000 pounds I am now likely to put on with this place full of spicy delights so close.

Edited by Erifnogard
  • Like 4

The lazarus form thing didn't save my last post. The icon shows up on other text boxes, just not the ones here. I am going to remove the plugin now because I deal with a lot of confidential data. However, it was an excellent idea, Slendertroll.

Edited by Thes Hunter

The lazarus form thing didn't save my last post. The icon shows up on other text boxes, just not the ones here. I am going to remove the plugin now because I deal with a lot of confidential data. However, it was an excellent idea, Slendertroll.

Really? It's always worked for me. I'd file a bug report even though you have to stop using it anyway.

EDIT: Aw man Thai food. There's no decent Asian food at all (just the one "Chinese" restaurant in town) within an hour's drive of my school. And that would be even if I had a car...

I'd kill for some chicken tikka right now.

Edited by Slendertroll

When I visited America a few years ago I was in a Thai restaurant and was amused by the next table having a Mexican-looking guy trying to teach an Asian-looking girl how to use chopsticks.

(I specify "-looking" because I could tell by their accents that they were American. Still, the image was amusing)

• Like 3