• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• buglips*the*goblin

• ub3r_n3rd

• ShadowRaven

• Last Knight

Top Posters In This Topic

NAT TWENNY!

This reminds me a little of The Monster at the End of This Book.

Man... I really loved turning the page and smashing up Grover's house.  Where is your god now?  Mwa ha ha ha!  Tremble, ye blue puppet, tremble and despair!

My second favorite Sesame Street book ever.

...what's number one?

There was this book, I think it was a Little Golden Book, featuring Oscar the Grouch and his lifestyle. It was in the shop down the road and I yearned for it even though it was out of my price range (59 cents, or thereabouts). I would go down daily to read it. Then one day it was gone.

Oscar the grouch was one of my favorite muppets. I even remember when he was orange.

• Like 12

NAT TWENNY!

This reminds me a little of The Monster at the End of This Book.

Man... I really loved turning the page and smashing up Grover's house.  Where is your god now?  Mwa ha ha ha!  Tremble, ye blue puppet, tremble and despair!

My second favorite Sesame Street book ever.

...what's number one?

There was this book, I think it was a Little Golden Book, featuring Oscar the Grouch and his lifestyle. It was in the shop down the road and I yearned for it even though it was out of my price range (59 cents, or thereabouts). I would go down daily to read it. Then one day it was gone.

Oscar the grouch was one of my favorite muppets. I even remember when he was orange.

Orange is the new green.

...and having said that, we shall now stop posting altogether.

Faster, Pussycat!  Post!  Post!

• Like 9

So I'm thinking our new fridge is either defective, or wasn't installed correctly... :rock:

So I have them coming back out on Saturday to take a look at it

Oh dear. I hope it works out okay.

• Like 6