Sign in to follow this  
TheAuldGrump

Miniatures For A Ghostbusters Game?

You've been working on this for a while, haven't you? ::o:

I found this thread when I Googled Ghostbusters Miniatures. ::P:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Fnordlover said:

Crooked Dice has some paranormal investigators and accessories that might be perfect.

Looking for people in the Ghostbuster, not the four originals, Ghostbuster Boston being the home of our group.

But the weapons and equipment pack is a great place to start, it should be easy to find people in jumpsuits.

Our group is about 50:50 female to male.

57 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

Looking for people in the Ghostbuster, not the four originals, Ghostbuster Boston being the home of our group.

But the weapons and equipment pack is a great place to start, it should be easy to find people in jumpsuits.

Crooked Dice has both the original movie characters and the all-women remake characters.

EDIT: Hasslefree and Bad Squiddo are excellent sources too. They both have women in coveralls.

Edited by Pingo

3 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

Don't get too caught up in the jumpsuits - remember, Extreme Ghostbusters was a lot more casual about the uniform. (I think that exactly one of them wore the jumpsuit - and he was a fan before he joined.)

Extreme-Ghostbusters-Cast-1.png

But that weapons and equipment pack... looks awesome.

Exterminator-Gear.jpg

Not going with the Afterlife continuity - thirty years is way too long to be ghost free.

So, more sporadic outbreaks, getting closer together in time.

Twenty years in Boston between the first group went out of business and when the T cut the leech that was powering the containment grid.

Six years between that and the next campaign - but with an assumption that ghosts did continue to break through.

Only one year, this time.

*EDIT* SPOILER REMOVED! DOH!

Things start to pick up around 21 September 2020 - and escalate.

And, remember, while the team spoke to the ghost of James Michael Curly, you never even tried to trap him - just talked with him, then went on your way.

The Auld Grump

Edited by TheAuldGrump

I have the original Crooked Dice Paranormal Investigators. Still thinking about the female ones as well.....

16 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Don't get too caught up in the jumpsuits - remember, Extreme Ghostbusters was a lot more casual about the uniform. (I think that exactly one of them wore the jumpsuit - and he was a fan before he joined.)

Extreme-Ghostbusters-Cast-1.png

But that weapons and equipment pack... looks awesome.

Exterminator-Gear.jpg

Not going with the Afterlife continuity - thirty years is way too long to be ghost free.

So, more sporadic outbreaks, getting closer together in time.

Twenty years in Boston between the first group went out of business and when the T cut the leech that was powering the containment grid.

Six years between that and the next campaign - but with an assumption that ghosts did continue to break through.

Only one year, this time.

*EDIT* SPOILER REMOVED! DOH!

Things start to pick up around 21 September 2020 - and escalate.

And, remember, while the team spoke to the ghost of James Michael Curly, you never even tried to trap him - just talked with him, then went on your way.

The Auld Grump

Hey, I LIKE the jumpsuits!

And two of them, not one. They're just different colors.

Ghostbusters are just like the Orkin man, you call them when you need them, not because you want to socialize with them!

Edited by PaganMegan