Fulumbar puts his hands down

Dibbler

Washed the mini, didn't notice anything. Started thinking about colors, noticed that the shield would be hard to paint. Meh, it'll do. Looked at the flageon of ale, found the rotation of it weird, "man, those dwarves are silly!"

Only when I googled pic's for inspiration did I spot it. Someone has rotated his hand! I wonder if I should complain about something that I took that long to notice? Probably not.

Have I suddenly lost my upload-picture-fu or something? I can't figure out how to attach my pic!

Edited by Dibbler

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the hand has been attached incorrectly you should be able to remove it and reattach it through boiling and application of a little elbow grease, or by simply chopping it and reattaching with super glue.

The thread became rather weird after I didn't manage to upload the pic! xD

The shield-arm is set up so that his hand points downwards, the flageon of ale on the shield is on its side. I think I'll just paint him up, got him as a gift for someone, and need to get him done soon :)