I just received the following email, and was curious to see if it was a mass send to all backers or an indication that my order is almost ready to ship. Has anyone else seen this come through today?

Hi there! We're running a final systems check before we get your stuff shipped to you. Before we start on your package, we wanted to verify that the address we have on file for you is still your best address. It wouldn't be good for anybody if we shipped to the wrong place and you ended up waiting while we sort out a shipping return!

We're sending your shipment to the following address:

Xxxxx XxXxxxx

n/a

12 Xxxxxxxx Street

Xxxxxx

Wellington XXXX

NZ

If this is correct, then great! All you have to do is sit tight until you get an email with your shipping confirmation. If this is not correct, please visit your pledge manager at the following address to update your shipping information.

https://www.reapermini.com/ks/manage/bones/xxxxxxxxx

If you need to correct this, please do so ASAP. If you get the shipping confirmation email before you correct your address, then we have problems.

We look forward to getting your stuff to you! If you have any questions, you can reply to this email. A person checks this address, though please be patient for a reply. We're super busy right now.

• Like 2

Well, I just got mine right before I posted so it may just be taking a bit to roll through the list. It is rather a long list after all.

• Like 1

Yep. I just now checked my email and it was in my inbox, and I came here to see if anyone else had gotten it.

• Like 2

Righty, suspected as much - I am then not a unique snowflake!

Yay to Reaper for checking - I didn't change addresses but one of the most common comments I've seen on the Kickstarter page has been "How do I change my address?"

I now go back to waiting patiently by the maillbox for my Bones delivery : )

• Like 2

I have received mine as well. Looks like they're rolling through, making sure everything's set - which probably means that they will indeed start on the final thrust on Tuesday or Wednesday! Now we just have to wait and see how quickly they push everything out (will it take a few days or go nigh on or over a month? Only time will tell!)

just got the systems check email so waiting with baited breath for shipping confirmation email
think it was......

• Vampire x1 $100
  • There be Dragons x1 $15
  • Ebonwrath x1 $10

but been a while since I locked in. Rember I traded in my Sophie for $25 of add ons and know at least 1 of em was dragon related, probably both where