You can all rest easy. I got my shipping notification tonight.

Are you sure it was a shipping notification and not the same system check email that everyone else has been getting?

Are you sure it was a shipping notification and not the same system check email that everyone else has been getting?

Dang central Canada ninja's.

• Like 3

Forgive me if this has been answered already - I am getting a little confused. I recieved my system check yesterday for the following order:

• Vampire x2 $200

• Fire Giants x1 $10

• Frost Giants x1 $10

• There Be Dragons x1 $15

• Demons x1 $15

• TownsFolk x1 $5

• Deathsleet x2 $20

• Clockwork Dragon x1 $15

• Red Dragon x1 $10

• Spider Centaurs x1 $10

• Fire Giant Warriors x1 $10

• Nethyrmaul x1 $25

• Kaladrax Reborn x1 $10

I recognize that there is no reference to when these will ship out. I was under the impression that there were parts of my order that are still on the last shipment that is currently on the water.. Is this the case? If so, what is a rough estimate that we are hoping for the last container to be in Tx? Thanks.

Reaper is expecting the last container to arrive on 6/18. They will make a formal update when it actually arrives. It is off the water and heading to Dallas. Its possible that it has already arrived at Dallas and is waiting to be released by Customs.

Forgive me if this has been answered already - I am getting a little confused. I recieved my system check yesterday for the following order:

• Vampire x2 $200

• Fire Giants x1 $10

• Frost Giants x1 $10

• There Be Dragons x1 $15

• Demons x1 $15

• TownsFolk x1 $5

• Deathsleet x2 $20

• Clockwork Dragon x1 $15

• Red Dragon x1 $10

• Spider Centaurs x1 $10

• Fire Giant Warriors x1 $10

• Nethyrmaul x1 $25

• Kaladrax Reborn x1 $10

I recognize that there is no reference to when these will ship out. I was under the impression that there were parts of my order that are still on the last shipment that is currently on the water.. Is this the case? If so, what is a rough estimate that we are hoping for the last container to be in Tx? Thanks.

Reaper is expecting the last container to arrive on 6/18. They will make a formal update when it actually arrives. It is off the water and heading to Dallas. Its possible that it has already arrived at Dallas and is waiting to be released by Customs.

Actually, Bryan posted this in the KS comments (from his own account, not the official "Creator" account):

Bryan Stiltz 3 days ago

I have received confirmation from the carrier of the delivery date for the final truck, and it has now cleared Customs.

It will be delivered to our factory on Tuesday the 18th, which is precisely on time! We're going to scurry to ship as much as we can before then, and then as much as we can after it, too!

So it has already cleared customs. ::D:

Edited by Dan Goodchild

Got my system check email, so it's exciting to see these getting closer. I need the dragons and such to join my other Bones and Forces of Nature. :D

No email for me yet. I am headed to bed to dream about electric sheep typing up the email, printing it and delivering it by hand (hoof?). Don't judge me.

I have now received four system check e-mails. The three on my original backer account, and one for the e-mail I used to pick up someone else's order.

Well...that joke didn't work. I meant to say 'You can all rest easy. I got my system check email'. I have shamed my family and friends...

• Like 4

Just received my "last check before we ship" email. It looks like shipping is now imminent for my order:

Vampire x2

+ 1 of everything else except paint and cases.

Well good thing these were sent, there was a mistake in my home address number... Odd that I would make this mistake. Were these manually transcripted somehow by Reaper? Did I had one too many beer that time (Impossible!!)?

• Like 1