Well good thing these were sent, there was a mistake in my home address number... Odd that I would make this mistake. Were these manually transcripted somehow by Reaper? Did I had one too many beer that time (Impossible!!)?

I agree - its impossible to have one too many beers.

• Like 1

Well good thing these were sent, there was a mistake in my home address number... Odd that I would make this mistake. Were these manually transcripted somehow by Reaper? Did I had one too many beer that time (Impossible!!)?

Although I agree that it is not possible to have one to many beers at home, Reaper employees did not transcribe address by hand. They were received directly from KS or through their pledge manager.

Just got mine!

The order:

Jabberwock x0

Manors x0

Frost Wyrm x0

Fish-faces x0

All other Bones x1

Lock-in date: 10/10.

Edited by Foxden Racing

Who is blaming reaper for anything at the moment? I certainly wasn't in my post. All I said was that if reaper had an issue with people getting confuse it was their own problem and they shouldn't curse anyone but themselves for it.

Meh, if Reaper didn't want people to confuse the system check emails with shipping notices they could have easily made an update explaining what was going on before they started sending them out. I really can't sympathize much when they are the ones who created most of the various confusions and speculations issues they've had.

I've complained before about Reaper's communication in the past several months. This is in no way an instance of poor communication.

The email is crystal clear, both in its header and its body, and the only excuse anyone has for misunderstanding it as a shipping notice is lack of attention. That is not Reaper's fault.

Got mine last night before I went to bed at 1:44 AM.

Nice of them to make sure everyone's address is correct.

Yeah got real excited last night, then figured out it was probably just what it says - systems check. A bit surprised that anyone would be anything but happy with Reaper for trying to make sure on everybody's addresses. If you had moved and were going to update it "soon" you now know to do it "now!" It also lets us all know that they are prepping or about to get the Big Push and get everything out the door as soon as the last container arrives. With the great deal we are getting, plus the huge success that this KS was, plus Reaper's own plastics machine for future projects, I'm willing to be a bit patient. Of course, its killing me, but I've had to wait for far more important things before....like my kids :down: ! I know that when this arrives, the boys, girls and I will jump in and have a great time! Besides, no matter how long it takes, I know it will probably take me longer to get them all painted.....I've got so many projects already!

And mine is Vampx1 plus every add on (and some x2).

• Like 2

Got mine Saturday. My order was as follows:

Locked in 9/29:

-- Vampire x1 $100
-- Starter Paint Set x1 $18
-- Undead Paint Set x1 $18
-- Orcapocalypse x1 $25
-- Mind Your Manors x1 $10
-- Demons x1 $15
-- Undead Giant x1 $10
-- Clockwork Dragon x1 $15
-- Starter Set 2 x1 $18
-- Red Dragon x1 $10
-- Fire Giant Warriors x1 $10
-- Forces Of Nature x1 $15
-- Nethyrmaul x1 $25
-- Deathsleet x1 $10
-- Fire Giants x1 $10
-- Griffon x1 $4
-- Owlbear x2 $6

Got my 2nd one over the weekend. All is well. I'm hoping the shipments start soon.

I do like the fact they sent this email out. As I see it it does two things:

• It lets us know they are very close to shipping
  • It lets us confirm our addresses in a quick clean way

~ S ~

• Like 1