is there a specific email address we should be writing too if we have not received the address confirmation email? I have changed addresses since locking in order and updated the pledge manager but would CERTAINLY like to confirm you have the correct one.

is there a specific email address we should be writing too if we have not received the address confirmation email? I have changed addresses since locking in order and updated the pledge manager but would CERTAINLY like to confirm you have the correct one.

use questions at reapermini dot com unless someone more official than I chimes in with a different answer.

Check your spam filter first! Lots of time massed email end up there even if they are legit addresses.

• Like 1

We're in the process of trying to sell our house, so we've already packed up a lot of stuff. We've got the space for the 300+ minis I have coming in, but I'm going to have to keep my painting desk looking nice for when any possible buyers come around.

Plus I don't want any of the infidels to touch my Bones

• Like 1