And the guy who thought he'd gotten shipping confirmation in the Kickstarter comments has realised he just got a little confused by the test email. To date, we've not seen a confirmed shipping notification.

Which actually make sense, as it's Saturday.

Was it an actual shipping email or the final systems check email?

edit: May I ask why this post got moved here? It was in response to someone in the Bones Shipping Tracking thread claiming to have gotten a shipping email. I just wanted to know if it was really a shipping e-mail or the systems check that the rest of us get.

Edited by Nymerias

i just received my systems check email, so i imagine my stuff will be on its way before long.

vamp x1

nethermaul x1

kaladrax x1

Cthulhu x1

so, the question is, did all remaining backers get a systems check email or does that mean my order is in some sort of "on deck" queue?

Edited by vulture

I think it was a general mail out. I got one and i am well down the list with 4 vampires and 79 add ons...so sorry...not an indication you are on deck.

And here I was, so excited thinking that my package was just about to be shipped :(

Ah well, at least it's something.

System checked! Yay!

Trying not to get too excited though, even after it ships there's still a month of customs men prodding my package to go.

• Like 1

I still haven't gotten a system check email, and, comparatively speaking, my pledge isn't that crazy.

Same here. I am assuming this just means they are sending out notifications in waves.