Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

SV015 Mistress Trude's Street Girls

This set is part of Foundry's Street Violence line. Foundry has some great concepts but some of the sculpting leaves a little to be desired. The girls do not have pig noses, it's just the way the light hit them.

post-3776-0-24058500-1371486042_thumb.jpg

post-3776-0-26993400-1371486063_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

I like the colours on these girls. I've painted some Hasslefree up in the past. While the quality of the sculpts isn't as good as Reaper, they do have their own charm. And they've got a great line of survivors.

• Like 1

I like the colours on these girls. I've painted some Hasslefree up in the past. While the quality of the sculpts isn't as good as Reaper, they do have their own charm. And they've got a great line of survivors.

(These are Foundry, not Hasslefree.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Here's a big batch of miniatures, no common theme, that I finished recently.

The "Eyedra" assembled as the more generic Hydra option, from "Dark Platypus Games".  Thanks to the Reaper Box of Goodwill for this one.

A Ral Partha "Dwarf Thief", more suited as a Gnome to modern scale, also acquired from the Box of Goodwill.

To celebrate their return to 5E in "Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes", a Giff, 3D printed from designs from the wonderful DM Workshop.

A Goblin Monk.  I believe he's originally an Orcling from Foundry/Warmonger.

Another Goblin, perhaps an Alchemist.  A Warhammer Snotling.

A Dire Pillbug, originally intended as a Myconid Mount, from "Ganesha Games", in their "Fightin' Fungi" range.

Also of note is the backdrop, which are my in progress 3D printed Caverns set from "Printable Scenery"
    • By Glitterwolf
      I painted an OOP GW metal Stegadon for my Lost World Project and added Foundry Aztec Crew.

WIP here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=123

First some pics against neutral background
      And then some against my Jungle Photo Board.

• By paint pig
      Actually Rupe was a cavalry commander but I didn't want him hanging on his lonesome.

Part of the preloved horde I purchased, I have had to take them off of their single figure basing (for a different rule set) and while they were free from earthly (mdf-ly) constraint I decided to jolly them up a bit and repair chipping and other battle damage.

So there it is, I have been painting

OK one more.....
    • By Lidless Eye
      The last trio of my recent paintworks, a bunch of NPC types who would fit around an inn of ill repute.

First, we have the Serving Girl from the Reaper Swine Prince set:

Then, a Greek civilian from Foundry:

And last, a Dwarf barmaid, who I believe was manufactured by Fenryll.  It was bought in a pack of other female Dwarves at a convention many moons ago.

And the group:

• By Lidless Eye
      I found myself lacking native islander types for my ongoing Isle of Dread game, so I had to improvise a bit.  I tried to pull together a bunch of pieces that could work for encounters with the locals.

Grundor was the one I had already tried to give a different spin to, with an African theme and a lionskin cloak.  I figured I had enough Nordic Viking/Berserker types and could use him for something else, having gotten him with the second Kickstarter.

The rest were pulled from varying bins.  

First, the Reaper minis:

• Who's Online   28 Members, 2 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)