Kickstarter badge (help!)

Darkmatter

I hope this is the right place to post this! I couldn't find a support or help section.

anyway. I was unable to get the badginator thing working when it was introduced, and I subsequently forgot all about it. I thought I'd see if I could get it working today, but no luck. When I click the submit button, it does nothing. Can I still get a badge? I want to display it proudly on forums. I've been lurking so far, but I thought posting some WIPs of my new bones might be fun.

Edited by Darkmatter

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe we were told that activation of the badges was only going to be available for a limited time way back when they were first introduced.

The best person to ask would probably be Kit, but as one of the Reaper Peeps working hard on sending us our Bones shipments, now may not be the best time to try to reach him.

I believe we were told that activation of the badges was only going to be available for a limited time way back when they were first introduced.

The best person to ask would probably be Kit, but as one of the Reaper Peeps working hard on sending us our Bones shipments, now may not be the best time to try to reach him.

You know, you are right. I can't expect them to respond at this point! wish I'd thought of that. I'm sure they really, really do have enough on their plate.

You could always make your own, just add a kickstarter banner to your avatar or a signature. Make it look good enough and people will envy you instead of vice versa.

Yessssss. Maybe I should. That would resolve the problem nicely.

Even if you don't get the badge, I would love to see your WIP pics :)

Thanks! I have a few of the non-kickstarter bones partially completed. I can't compare to Buglips' WIP efforts, but I'll take some photos and post some up.

Oh, and btw it must be hard to paint with direwolf paws. Just saying.

Ah just saw this... I didn't know we had to do something, I totally forgot about that part. Was it in an email? D:

edit- found badginator..maybe it'll work..hm

If you want the Kickstarter Badge I believe you can still PM Kit about it and he can add it on for you