Sign in to follow this  
Goblyn

Conversation, Speculation and Anticipation bones kickstarter

Thought I would give Ladystorm a place to move off topic chatter from the bones shipping thread. I am doing the F5 dance on my email.

I'm not expecting mine for at least another week, I got just 1 vampire box but heaps of add-ons.

Waiting as patiently as I can for 2 Vamps and one each of most of the add-ons.

I'm on vacation next week and somehow I just know the boxes will arrive on the final day of my vacation rather than the first.

Disclaimer: This is not a complaint. I love Reaper. I love their employees. I would give each of them a big hug if I didn't live 950 miles from their facility.

I'm guessing another couple of weeks for mine to get to UK Customs and then who the hell knows, I suppose it depends on whether or not the officer on the day has had his oats or not :)

• Like 1

That puts us at just over 13 items per order. I am curious as to how high that will go, since they are getting rid of the smaller orders first.

I'm actually hoping not to get mine until the end of the month, since I'm out of town at the moment. Of course they had months and months to ship it, and they ended up doing it the fortnight I'm not home!

I'm kind of in the same boat. Last we heard, all orders for Canada are supposed to ship out sometime next week. And, of course, I'm on vacation ("family vacation", so running around "doing stuff", not "me vacation", aka "sitting around painting and relaxing and stuff") the next week. Hopefully shipping way our here will take just enough time for my order to arrive at the end of vacation, instead of in the middle when I'm either away somewhere or too busy to even look at all the plasticy goodness..

• Like 1

I'm not expecting mine for at least another week, I got just 1 vampire box but heaps of add-ons.

Me neither, but it doesn´t keep me from hiting F5 again and again...

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::blink::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

• Like 1

Yeah, hitting a week of vacation as well. But, have someone checking on pets, so figure I'll gamble on delivery. Large order, so I expect to be in the last half of orders, do seeing if the timing fits perfectly.