Conversation, Speculation and Anticipation bones kickstarter

Goblyn

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's good. I've assassinated three people and don't remember any of it. And I stopped biting my nails.

before or after the hypnotist?.... And didn't you stop biting your nails cause you fell into the sink and got soap & water on them?

It looks like they aren't shipping today, which is probably a good idea since tired people make more mistakes.

But...

I'm hoping that they can get their daily ship numbers to increase a little next week. Hopefully this is just the result of working the kinks out of their system, or perhaps the Canadian orders involve more processing time. Either way, I'm having fun watching the shipped numbers go up!

There is absolutely no chance that I will be at work the day after my shipment arrives, whenever that is. I have the agenda for that day all mapped out.

1) Open Box(es)

2) Swim in sea of Bonesium Scrooge McDuck style for an unspecified period of time.

3) Sort Bones into piles by genre

4) Repeat 2 as necessary

5) Boil and reposition those that I want to work on first if they require it.

6) If I actually make it this far past step 2 on the first day, I'll wing it from here.

• Like 1

As soon as I get the shipping confirmation, I'll clear off the gaming table in our lounge so that I can spread them all out when I open the box. Then people will be able to come over and pay homage to the Bones. At some point over the next couple of days, once the initial madness has subsided, I may decide to paint one.

As soon as I get the shipping confirmation, I'll clear off the gaming table in our lounge so that I can spread them all out when I open the box. Then

Oh, finally some motivation besides my wife's nagging to clean off my crafting table.

She will appreciate your suggestion.

Yay for having a front desk where I live!!

So just to be clear , ie yesterday was Canada today u.s tomorrow international so in and so forth till finsh?(not counting non work days etc)

Nothing's going out over the weekend, then they carry on with Canadian orders, then I think international gets a turn.

I think so, pretty sure there was some talk about shipping Canadian orders while their shipping rep was in or something like that. Anyway, they print off 1500 orders at a time and they only got half that many Canadian orders done yesterday, so they'll finish that lot up before going on to RoW.

Yes, they want all the Canadian out so UPS can oversee things. This is being done so Canadians will not have to pay any additional fees. Shipping has slowed because of this and that they are shipping larger Canadian orders.

Edited by Heisler
  • Like 2

I changed my shipping address to my moms's address a couple weeks ago. I'm over there about... 15 days out of the month. And since she's retired she's there to get the package. Her neighbors also aren't beer-swilling, mailbox-breaking thieves like my neighbors.