Sign in to follow this  
Goblyn

Conversation, Speculation and Anticipation bones kickstarter

I received a UPS tracking number yesterday for a 5.5 pound package from Denton, TX, but not e-mail from Reaper detailing what they shipped out. Has that happened to anyone else?

The fate of all Canadian Bones rests with one nosepicking goblin and his ancient gypsy curse.

Maybe next time you should try not to pick the gypsy's nose.

You realize this is Reaper's way of doing you a favor, right? Since you can never have more than 20 minis...

First thing to check, Florianos, is your spam filter to make sure it wasn't blocked. If you still can't find it, it wouldn't hurt to ask reaper support about it, and they can probably send you a list, but definitely check your spam first.

Maybe it's a heroic test, to see if deep inside I'm not a selfish coward. To see if I'm willing to stand tall, and declare to the world that I will make the sacrifice of getting my Bones last if only it means my countryfriends can have theirs.

Oh please, please, Madam Zora, punish me! Don't punish them! I'm the one who stole the crystal ball! It was me! I admit it! Lift the curse for them I beg! I'll do anything! Anything! I'll be last!

Right now it appears they are shipping at 12 line items per order.

And then right after 7. Hmmm method to madness no exist?

Edited by psyberwolfe1

Wondering now how many 7-items there are to ship. They finished out the 6's yesterday and got to a few 7's..... maybe if we're lucky, all the 7's today, and 8's will start? I'm an 8 and I'm starting to get twitchy.

Well, yes the 4th will mess with shipping. Reaper might decide to continue processing but UPS will, likely, not be picking up.

• Like 1

Assuming the pace of shipping continues about the same (experience speeding things up and number of items slowing them back down, which is at best a WAG), we're looking at around 11 more days of shipping. That would put shipping completion around the 12th of July, assuming weekends and 4 July off.

Different assumptions would result in different completion dates, of course, but I see it as very likely that the holiday will slow shipping.

honestly reaper peeps should get the 4th off. I work most major holidays this past year Thanksgiving, Xmas eve/day, and new years eve/day. it sucks even if i didn't get my shipping mail already they should get it off.

Edited by Baufrin
  • Like 3

Right now it appears they are shipping at 12 line items per order.

And then right after 7. Hmmm method to madness no exist?

12 would be to outside the US, 7 to within the US.

Got my Reaper confirmation email, waiting for the tracking to be available so I can see the estimated delivery date. Anyone know how long after getting your email from Reaper one can expect to see tracking info?