Bones shipping homepage banner

mikem91

So it looks like there is no work being done on the weekend. Frankly, I'm glad to hear that.

While I don't want them burned out and what not, he didn't say they weren't shipping tomorrow. He said they were shipping Canadian orders while the rep was around.

1188 was the total for yesterday I think. So if they average 1000 orders per day, with just over 12,000 orders to go, it should take around 12 days to get everything shipped. Round up to two weeks for larger orders and unforseen delays. I think we're in the final stretch now. ::D:

Echo. Yeah. Said that last night. :lol:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it looks like there is no work being done on the weekend. Frankly, I'm glad to hear that.

While I don't want them burned out and what not, he didn't say they weren't shipping tomorrow. He said they were shipping Canadian orders while the rep was around.

Good observation; you make a very good point.

1188 was the total for yesterday I think. So if they average 1000 orders per day, with just over 12,000 orders to go, it should take around 12 days to get everything shipped. Round up to two weeks for larger orders and unforseen delays. I think we're in the final stretch now. ::D:

12 working days, witch, assuming they won´t work tomorrow, nearly 3 weeks (with the unforseen delays)

Edited by naponatom

I'm happy that I just moved to a new apartmen with a rental office that will sign for packages. I can come home to find it waiting for me instead of waiting until the weekend to pick it up at the post office!

Unfortunately, some friends just got me into Hordes, so my bones will have competition for my attention.

Regina, CA

that could very well be me

Did you get a shipping notice message? If so, congratulations!

Nope

must not have been me

/twitch

Seems to be going alphabetical by city, probably doing basic Vamp sets first then another loop around for the more complex orders

Edited by GreyLurker

On the one hand (and by far the dominant one), very cool that they're getting a bunch of orders out.

On the other hand I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a bit disappointed that they seem to have switched entirely away from doing US shipments while they were doing 5 item shipments. Mostly based on the fact that mine is a 6 item (vampire +5) shipment.

C'est la vie...

I'm in the same boat. The only reason it stings is because we ended up just on the wrong side of the cutoff. That and my friend, who got into the KS after it ended, already has his stuff and has been showing me pics of his Kaladrax's box. ><

Edited by trystangst