Bones shipping homepage banner

mikem91

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrrrrrr!

10,000 orders to go and still no bones for me...

I blame Cthulu...

How complex is your order?

Importantly, where are you? If US, the problem isn't Cthulhu; it's his half-dozen (or more friends). International small order: might be Cthulhu. International big order: check the friends. Canada: Buglips, your government, and UPS.

• Like 1

After reading the "Kickstarters shipping to Canada" thread, it looks like they ran into a slight hiccup in processing at least some of the Canadian orders... ::(:

Sorry for the multiple emails and getting your hopes up, but we want to make sure we get this right so you guys get your stuff in the best possible way.

Our shipping people came back to us and asked us to reprocess your shipment a different way, so your original tracking number isn't going to work.

For those of you who haven't been in touch with me yet, this is the way it's working:

We process your package through UPS, and they provide a tracking number right away.

Your package gets freighted across to Canada as part of a huge shipment.

WE PAY THE DUTIES ON THAT, NOT YOU. (Just to be clear. ; ] ) Once UPS Canada process our freight drop, your tracking number goes live into the system. That will take about 3-4 days from the time you get your next tracking email.

You'll be getting another email with a new tracking number once we reprocess you.

We're really sorry about the delay and redo on this one, but it's really important we get this right for you.

If you have any questions, you can reply to this email. I'm very busy with all this stuff, but I'll get back with you as soon as I can.

kit

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

While I was invading the warehouse through the vents and couldn't find my stuff, I thought might as well not make it a total waste of time and I snuck some Canadian orders to the front of the stack.

OR we can say The Curse woke up late this morning and took a little longer to kick in.

How is it exactly you manage to evade the deadly robotic sentries they have placed at the interior exits to the vent shafts??? (no seriously, i litterally saw robot sentries posted at the vent openings while i was at the convention)

While I was invading the warehouse through the vents and couldn't find my stuff, I thought might as well not make it a total waste of time and I snuck some Canadian orders to the front of the stack.

OR we can say The Curse woke up late this morning and took a little longer to kick in.

How is it exactly you manage to evade the deadly robotic sentries they have placed at the interior exits to the vent shafts??? (no seriously, i litterally saw robot sentries posted at the vent openings while i was at the convention)

He cut the phone line. Reaper's Robots run via Dialup internet.

https://twitter.com/reapermini/status/349600910105776128

• Like 1