Bones shipping homepage banner

Apologies to the canadian and ROW folks. I just got my shipping confirmation. If it arrives, on time or at most one day late, I'll have them before my vacation. Otherwise, they were going to be left on the porch for coyotes to eat.

I asked myself "how will I ever organize all 240+ bones?" and then remembered a gift from my father that I hadn't used.

(Pic removed for sanity)

Note, Sir Forscale for obvious reasons in the top bin.

Sir Forscale should be used in everything that has to do with scale. EVERYTHING.

OK. You just inspired me for how to paint my Bones Garrick/Francis: I need to paint him up with a graduated ruler along the edge of that sword he's holding up to measure whatever's in front of him. Thank you sir!

I'll get on it as soon as I finish my current WIP. ::D:

I wonder what time we'll cross the "half of all total orders" barrier.

• Like 11
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators

I think the two 'midnight' packages today are the stray Canadian packages that we saw pass by yesterday. In discussing the ticker somewhere, Kit said something that sounded like "orders shipped today" was reading the date on the shipping notice. So, if the Edmonton order (and one other we missed) were given Tuesday labels on Monday, they would appear in the shipped counter as soon as it started looking at the 25th rather than the 24th.

Bingo:

The number of items shipped is based on the number of tracking (or confirmation) numbers generated in a given day. UPS and USPS both commit their date in YYYYMMDD format. Not terribly precise.

Riveting, right?

As I said before: yes, riveting.

I had fully intended for the ticker to say 1301 all night long, yes to screw with people's OCD, but in my haste, I failed to remember that USPS posts the next day's date after 5PM, so the two orders we applied postage to rolled to the next day, thereby screwing with my OCD. Karma.

• Like 15

I had fully intended for the ticker to say 1301 all night long, yes to screw with people's OCD, but in my haste, I failed to remember that USPS posts the next day's date after 5PM, so the two orders we applied postage to rolled to the next day, thereby screwing with my OCD. Karma.

Your dastardly plan was foiled by time zones!

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling that way >.>

You like ruler swords too?

I didn't know it till today. But now, looking back, I can see a dark pit in the middle of the charred and misshapen lump that passes for my heart that is shaped oddly like a ruler with a pointy end.

• Like 2

I recommend a vigorous workout. I got surprised by a last minute chore today, and had to disassemble a rotted-out gazebo and prep it for pick-up. Right now I have no feeling for Bones disappointment. Right now my essential needs and wants in the world are to lie here on this couch and not move. Ever again.

And the next person to bang on my door with a surprise like that is liable to be fired upon. This is what happens when you're a reliable good fellow. Everybody wants you to do stuff. I should look into being more selfish, rude, and evil. Become super unpopular so nobody ever comes to see me.

Yeah, that's the ticket. Bliiiiiiisssss.

You have better friends than I am when dealing with a goblin. When I need to enlist the "help" of a goblin "friend" I show up with a whip... :lol: