Bones shipping homepage banner

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Bryan on the Kickstarter comments:

"The way we List it, Vampire x2 it is 1 line on the paper. The way we count it for the ticker, it is 2 items. the way our sort works, vampire x2, figure case x2, Kaladrax x1 would be considered 5 parts.

Jun. 20, 2013 on Reaper Miniatures Bones: An Evolution Of Gaming Miniatures."

• Like 1

Bryan said this on the Kickstarter comments about half an hour ago.

Daily lunch update : I'm not happy. Our cascade of problems and setbacks is obvious to all, and I so very hope that we got it all cleared up and can salvage the day.

I'm sorry guys, we're trying. Please bear with us.

It must be very frustrating for them over there, and I hope they're not too headachey.

Oi, folks, we know you're doing a huge amount of work and things happen. We're grateful and we understand.

• Like 15

From Bryan on the Kickstarter comments:

"The way we List it, Vampire x2 it is 1 line on the paper. The way we count it for the ticker, it is 2 items. the way our sort works, vampire x2, figure case x2, Kaladrax x1 would be considered 5 parts.

Jun. 20, 2013 on Reaper Miniatures Bones: An Evolution Of Gaming Miniatures."

That means I'm at 33. Yikes.

I need to stop watching the ticker... I saw my city pop up and Iwas was happy and then was saddened as I know someone close to me will soon be getting their stuff, as my number count is clearly double digits... and wont be shipped until late next week.